America's 2nd Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    The Democrats and radical left are tone deaf to this. I have tried to keep my perspective during all this and realize that the nutjob, very, very minor fringe of this country are who politicians seem to want to placate rather than the other 99.9% of the country who are too busy going about their lives to get caught up in this stuff. But I am just about to the point of raising the Stars and Bars on my 30' flagpole and dare someone to come tell me to take it down.
    I understand completely and agree. I've already started flying the real Stars & Bars.

Not the Hollywood version that most people equate to the Confederacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      BTW, it didn't slip by me that the professor failed to capitalize the N in "nation". I suppose that's not important in an institution of higher learning...
      Quite a common error, given that in every other case it's not a proper noun, except when synonymous with the US.

Comment

My two elements would be lazy/entitled and goal oriented. That's the only inequality that exists

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          The Marxist have been planning this a poisoning brains since the 60’s. Make no mistake there are more than you think. All the craziness you see with these fringe leftist groups is 50 years of planning and indoctrination coming to fruition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          better believe it!!, they play the long game.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            My two elements would be lazy/entitled and goal oriented. That's the only inequality that exists

Yep. Do any of you know how hard it is to scour through a paper written in your own child's hand that reads like a diatribe from "Meat Head" on 'All In The Family'??

Thankfully, she knows when to placate the other side to get a good grade.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
              Quite a common error, given that in every other case it's not a proper noun, except when synonymous with the US.
              U would be correct.

Comment

It's unfortunate. The left has been at this for half a century. In gov't bureaucracy, education and the large cities. They finally got to a generation that knew no better and believes their lies. I don't think this is going to end well. GOD bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                  Supposedly they are planning nationwide riots and attacks on November 4th.
                  If they are planning riots on Nov 4th a lot of Texans will be armed, its opening day of rifle season.

Comment

Working...
                  X