Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inaugural Puerto Rico Paper Towel Toss....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inaugural Puerto Rico Paper Towel Toss....

I know it's been a distracting and horrible week, but you saw it.....

Comment

There are so many pontifications to be had over the stunt. But we better hurry the week is almost over and there will be something new next week to yammer on about. Some questions to invoke participation ... was it Scott or Brawny paper towels or some offbrand cheaper stuff (like what you get at the Brookshire Brothers)? How many paper towels were caught and how many were dropped for an incomplete pass ? What is the collector value of each one of these paper towels ? Did any of the lucky recipients actually use these as paper towels? Was there any paper towels thrown back in the direction from where they came ? Are we 100% sure there wasn't TWO paper towel throwers? How come no paper towel toss in Texas and Florida ? How well would of it have been received in Texas and Florida? Can we expect more tosses at future natural disasters ?

Comment

Meth is a helluva drug.

Comment

Uuuhhhh, you don't own any assault rifles, do you?

Comment

There are mornings where I have woke up to the smell of number yellow also.

Comment

Pretty sure he is referring to this.

The US president and first lady visit a disaster relief distribution centre at Calvary Chapel outside San Juan, Puerto Rico on Tuesday where Trump throws pap...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                There are mornings where I have woke up to the smell of number yellow also.
                Do you taste purple when you smell yellow? I do!

Comment

Correct form and follow through.

Comment

Wow. Like it was some sort of parade? Jeeze.

Comment

Paper towels are just a tool. It takes a man to throw them.

-------------------------------
                      Violence never settles anything
                      -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Ppl have been without electricity and running water for a week and he's throwing out paper towels like he's Oprah shooting free throws at Dave and Busters

Comment

Working...
                        X