Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do all these protesters hope to gain ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do all these protesters hope to gain ?

I'm lost and confused by all of this....
    I grew up during segregation and it was a hard time for everyone to sort out.

As remember, it was lots of fighting. If a fight broke out, the blacks were honor bound to help blacks and whites fought with the whites. It was a tough time to be black as it was about a 10% to 90% split.

It took me years to learn that black guys were the same as me, only a different color. I'm serious, until I got out of school I didn't know anything about black guys other than fighting with them.

After school I started working with some black guys and discovered they wanted what I wanted.They had wives and families and just wanted a chance to make a good live for them.
    They hunted and fished just like I did. Working in a coal mine is hard work and every black guy I knew pulled his weight. I learned not only to enjoy their companionship, I learned to respect them as men.

These young blacks that are running wild and the folks that are taking a knee to show they hate the country are digging up a snake.

I worry this is going to blow back on my neighbors. Marion county is 38% black.
    We have no protests, we have no riots. We have good families raising their kids.
    I fear for their safety.

I wish their was a real black leader that I could set down with a plead with him to make the protesters understand what they are doing.

As a Mason I have taken a solemn oath to treat all men equal but all this madness is starting to effect me. Every day I hope it will stop..... but every day it is something new.

I fear we are going to end up in 1950 again. It almost seems like these protesters want a shooting war. Have they live in their inner city so long that they do not realize that they are a minority and that a minority is not the side you want to be on in a shooting war?

I now work overseas, a lot of third world countries. The folks here living on government help have no ideal what their life could be like. The poorest of the poor here would be considered rich in Mozambique.

I guess I'm rambling but I truly am worried.

The gentleman who works on the internet here at the farm is black.
    He was out a few weeks ago. As he was leaving he said that he was worried that there was a race war coming and said if one started he was coming to our farm to hide with his family.
    We both laughed but there was a little bit of truth.
    He knows I have a stock pile of food, guns and ammo to keep it.
    It makes me wonder if he does not wish these folks would quit acting up before it blows back on him

All this makes me sad
    Last edited by Buff; 09-29-2017, 06:28 AM.

Originally posted by Buff View Post
    I'm lost and confused by all of this....
    I grew up during segregation and it was a hard time for everyone to sort out.

As remember, it was lots of fighting. If a fight broke out, the blacks were honor bound to help blacks and whites fought with the whites. It was a tough time to be black as it was about a 10% to 90% split.

It took me years to learn that black guys were the same as me, only a different color. I'm serious, until I got out of school I didn't know anything about black guys other than fighting with them.

After school I started working with some black guys and discovered they wanted what I wanted.They had wives and families and just wanted a chance to make a good live for them.
    They hunted and fished just like I did. Working in a coal mine is hard work and every black guy I knew pulled his weight. I learned not only to enjoy their companionship, I learned to respect them as men.

These young blacks that are running wild and the folks that are taking a knee to show they hate the country are digging up a snake.

I worry this is going to blow back on my neighbors. Marion county is 38% black.
    We have no protests, we have no riots. We have good families raising their kids.
    I fear for their safety.

I wish their was a real black leader that I could set down with a plead with him to make the protesters understand what they are doing.

As a Mason I have taken a solemn oath to treat all men equal but all this madness is starting to effect me. Every day I hope it will stop..... but every day it is something new.

I fear we are going to end up in 1950 again. It almost seems like these protesters want a shooting war. Have they live in their inner city so long that they do not realize that they are a minority and that a minority is not the side you want to be on in a shooting war?

I now work overseas, a lot of third world countries. The folks here living on government help have no ideal what their life could be like. The poorest of the poor here would be considered rich in Mozambique.

I guess I'm rambling but I truly am worried.

The gentleman who works on the internet here at the farm is black.
    He was out a few weeks ago. As he was leaving he said that he was worried that there was a race war coming and said if one started he was coming to our farm to hide with his family.
    We both laughed but there was a little bit of truth.
    He knows I have a stock pile of food, guns and ammo to keep it.
    It makes me wonder if he does not wish these folks would quit acting up before it blows back on him

All this makes me sad
    Discussions on social media, just like this site for the last week. It was dead in the water until Trump threw gas on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Discussions on social media, just like this site for the last week. It was dead in the water until Trump threw gas on it.

That seems a little silly to blame trump for their bad behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        That seems a little silly to blame trump for their bad behavior
        Trumps not responsible for their bad behavior. Him calling them SOB at one of his pep rallies started the meltdown you've seen since Friday. It was just what the kneelers needed to revive their dying protest

Comment

I think you are correct. Liberal hippie-types have been longing for this sort of battle since the Vietnam protests ended. Now, they have the perfect ingredient for a proxy war. They proclaim to want this fight because they don't know what one is like. It doesn't mater to the white libs because they have their stand-ins. The libs can have their fight and not even get their hands dirty. They will sit on the sidelines and watch the militant blacks and the patriots bang away. They should be careful what they wish for because they just might get it.

Comment

Black folks under the age of about 40 have no idea how bad life as a black person was just 50 years ago. They don't realize that they have it really good...if they choose to take advantage of it.
            I grew up and now work in a military town, large % black as well as many other nationalities and there is no strife here. No one is going out of their way to disrespect anyone.
            The way black folks were treated before the 70's was pretty bad and shameful. But America did what America does....we had a correction ....because Americans as a whole are great people. These ignorant celebs and college professors who perpetuate the myth that America is raciest and unjust would do well to die off before they take us past the brink

Comment

Trumps not responsible for their bad behavior. Him calling them SOB at one of his pep rallies started the meltdown you've seen since Friday. It was just what the kneelers needed to revive their dying protest
              Trump was right. They're irrational reaction is not his fault. We had a President tell millions of people they didn't earn what they had. People just rolled their eyes and got back to work. These children disrespect the greatest most free country in the history of the world, a country that gives them the opportunity to make millions throwing a ball and hitting each other. They are SOB's. Just because they handle legit criticism like a teenage girl mad at her father for telling her she can't wear a short dress out, doesn't make it Trumps fault.

Comment

Black folks in general have been going backwards since the 1950's primarily due to the breakdown of the family structure. It's much easier to blame your peoples problems on someone else rather than fixing them. It's a major culture problem, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Trump was right. They're irrational reaction is not his fault. We had a President tell millions of people they didn't earn what they had. People just rolled their eyes and got back to work. These children disrespect the greatest most free country in the history of the world, a country that gives them the opportunity to make millions throwing a ball and hitting each other. They are SOB's. Just because they handle legit criticism like a teenage girl mad at her father for telling her she can't wear a short dress out, doesn't make it Trumps fault.
                  Trump was right, his delivery was what was wrong.

If barak had said " You son-ofa-b*tches did't build that!"......you think we would have just rolled our eyes and went back to work?

Comment

Trump was right, his delivery was what was wrong.

If barak had said " You son-ofa-b*tches did't build that!"......you think we would have just rolled our eyes and went back to work?

Most people, yes. Most people fear being labeled a racist. Most of us here don't fall into that category but we have brains and a backbone.

Comment

As long as George Soros has money to pay them, they will keep protesting. It's not just blacks. The whole ANTIFA crowd is getting their pay from somewhere.
                      Follow the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                        Black folks in general have been going backwards since the 1950's primarily due to the breakdown of the family structure. It's much easier to blame your peoples problems on someone else rather than fixing them. It's a major culture problem, nothing more.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...an_family.html
                        Yep, huge sense of entitlement. Its a cultural thing rather than a racial thing, though it follows racial lines. Its sad to see that culture now infecting the American culture and spreading across all races.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...an_family.html
                          100% spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            this

Comment

The terrorist group BLM is the reason all this started. This is not a problem in Texas for the most part aside from the assassins in Dallas who were inspired by the terrorist group. my friends who are black are just like you and me. They work hard to provide for their families. Now the blacks living off of the government are another matter. I'm getting fed up with all the violence.

Comment

Working...
                              X