Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from Saturday.

Set up ground blind. This weekend will be setting up for 18' closer to God tri blind.

Attached Files

Comment

This is from last weekend that spotted pig is a boar.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowtech02 View Post
        This is from last weekend that spotted pig is a boar.

If you don't mind me asking what area are you in? The boar looks similar to one I've seen too. Wondering what their range is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Dinger View Post
          If you don't mind me asking what area are you in? The boar looks similar to one I've seen too. Wondering what their range is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Sent ya a pm bud. But to be honest not to worried about people knowing where I am lol. I'm in the Tejas area.

Comment

Just sent this from a guy at work, apparently happened at the end of August. First time I've seen anything about it.

Be nice to your gate attendants out at Cedar Breaks.... or your end up swatted and then on the news.

The park worker at Lake Georgetown in Texas lost her job after she called 911 and repeatedly screamed down the phone 'he's running me over', even though Chris Hampshire's vehicle was stationary.

Comment

Lmao I saw that. That lady was off her rocker lol

Comment

I'm in the Tejas area.
                Based on your photo, and this one from my buddy's game cam a year ago.... I can guess where you are.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                  Just sent this from a guy at work, apparently happened at the end of August. First time I've seen anything about it.

Be nice to your gate attendants out at Cedar Breaks.... or your end up swatted and then on the news.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ets-fired.html
                  The new park attendant at cedar breaks is a total ******, the dude takes his job way to serious.

Comment

Put in a good 4 miles hiking around Granger on saturday, sorry if i walked in front of your cams or area, just exploring new areas and getting into the thick stuff. like always lots of sign everywhere of pigs but none to account for! I love this time of year when it starts getting cooler and those pigs start running more daylight hours!

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post
                      Put in a good 4 miles hiking around Granger on saturday, sorry if i walked in front of your cams or area, just exploring new areas and getting into the thick stuff. like always lots of sign everywhere of pigs but none to account for! I love this time of year when it starts getting cooler and those pigs start running more daylight hours!
                      No worries, I suspect you were at least 25 miles from my camera.

G'town thread, not Granger thread.

Good luck killing hogs.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txhushlife View Post
                        People have camera out at granger? I've come across stands and what not but never seen any cameras. And we all know there ain't no pigs in granger lol [emoji23]

Comment

Just got the email from Brad looks like we got to do to those first before a buck.

TWO does are required to be harvested prior to harvesting bucks.

Spikes WILL NOT be open to harvest prior to the required number of does harvested first.

Comment

Two does? Man that's seems crazy but guess it also makes sense.

Comment

Two does? Man that's seems crazy but guess it also makes sense.

Yeah, apparently they got a low buck count this year, I personally Think it’s those new Rookies who were counting

It’s all good, it’s not about the horns, it’s about being blessed abundantly to have a hunting spot close to home and affordable.

Comment

Yes sir. I'm just happy to be in the woods. If i get a crack at my first bow buck that would be awesome but if not at least im in the woods.
                                Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                                Yeah, apparently they got a low buck count this year, I personally Think it’s those new Rookies who were counting

It’s all good, it’s not about the horns, it’s about being blessed abundantly to have a hunting spot close to home and affordable.

Comment

Working...
                                X