Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
    Just followed up on mine and they said it was approved last week and should be in the mail today or tomorrow!
    Awesome news.

Comment

Dealer called yesterday and said he got the supressor I ordered in. Now I can officially start my wait. Just bought my tax stamp from SS this morning...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news! My stamp just arrived! Check cashed 6/6/17. Form 4 trust with 4 responsible persons.

I won't be able to pick it up til next week! I got a sig sauer 7.62 QD suppressor.

Comment

Saw a guy on Facebook that got one back in 5 or 6 months. Makes me hopeful for the one I’m sending out this week.

Comment

Just followed up on mine and they said it was approved last week and should be in the mail today or tomorrow!
            Wow what an ordeal. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
              Saw a guy on Facebook that got one back in 5 or 6 months. Makes me hopeful for the one I’m sending out this week.
              I think I may start dealing this summer so I can start getting mine in 2-3 weeks. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                I think I may start dealing this summer so I can start getting mine in 2-3 weeks. [emoji16]

The form 3 for mine was less than a week. If you start dealing, you need to get a kiosk.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                  The form 3 for mine was less than a week. If you start dealing, you need to get a kiosk.
                  $5k for a kiosk I believe.... not yet. But you don't have to visit kiosk for each purchase right, don't they keep your stuff on file for future purchases for a certain period of time? Will probably check with them when the time comes to see how getting in their network works.

Comment

$5k for a kiosk I believe.... not yet. But you don't have to visit kiosk for each purchase right, don't they keep your stuff on file for future purchases for a certain period of time? Will probably check with them when the time comes to see how getting in their network works.

They keep your info on file if you purchase through them I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Outbreaker View Post
                      Knowing your luck I bet it gets lost in the mail............
                      Came in the mail today!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Truly Good Friday today. Stamps came in to CA and I got my goodies. Bought and filed individual on March 23rd 2017, pending FBI Background check since April 17th, Approved March 17 2018, stamp and toys in hand March 30th 2018 on Good Friday. How great!!

Comment

Came in the mail today!

Over 10 days and no pics of what you waited 500+ days to build??

Comment

Over 10 days and no pics of what you waited 500+ days to build??
                            Lol Got the engraving done Saturday morning.

Comment

I'll snap a pic of the whole thing set up on my 300blk pistol and post it when I get home.

Comment

Here it is all done and legal.

Comment

Working...
                                X