Yankees vs Astros ALCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    No he hasn't. Some on here sre old enough to root for who we grew up watching on TV as a kid.

Go Yankees!!!
    i hear ya!

go oilers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        Let's go Yankees! Let's go Yankees!
        I'm not even a little bit surprised.

Comment

How many of you youngsters could tell me the first name of the Stros without looking it up on the net? Doubtful many could.

My late Dad was a huge fan of the Astros and I got to see them play in a stadium BEFORE the Astrodome. If the Yankess win this series, great as they are my team, but if the Stros win, I will root for them as thye were my Dad's team!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            How many of you youngsters could tell me the first name of the Stros without looking it up on the net? Doubtful many could.

My late Dad was a huge fan of the Astros and I got to see them play in a stadium BEFORE the Astrodome. If the Yankess win this series, great as they are my team, but if the Stros win, I will root for them as thye were my Dad's team!
            Then you probably saw the Colt .45s, as I'm pretty sure they didn't change their name to Astros until they started playing in the Astrodome in '65. All before my time. My Granddad was the biggest Stros fan I've ever known and passed that love onto me. I spent many a night listening to Milo with my Pop on the radio....even if the game was on TV.

Your Dad sounds like a great Astros fan....I bet he was sad that he raised a traitor to the home team.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Then you probably saw the Colt .45s, as I'm pretty sure they didn't change their name to Astros until they started playing in the Astrodome in '65. All before my time. My Granddad was the biggest Stros fan I've ever known and passed that love onto me. I spent many a night listening to Milo with my Pop on the radio....even if the game was on TV.

Your Dad sounds like a great Astros fan....I bet he was sad that he raised a traitor to the home team.
              My Dad use to go out in his car, a 56 Olds 88 to listen to the Astros play. Sure miss that man!
              He knew I was a Yankees fan for a long time, but never held it against me!

You are correct, the Colt 45's! Came to TX in 1962 before the "Dome" and changed their name to the Astros.

Comment

Go Stros!!!! Get you some you yankee DB’s!!!! Game tonight in person was worth it!!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Go Stros!!!! Get you some you yankee DB’s!!!! Game tonight in person was worth it!!

Do you always pee your pants when you get next to pretty girls?

Comment

Do you always pee your pants when you get next to pretty girls?

Nope. Bc my fiancé is way hotter than these two squirrels!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      Nope. Bc my fiancé is way hotter than these two squirrels!

Pics or it isn't true

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                        Pics or it isn't true

Comment

How bout them Astros?

And the Yankees tend to use a vacuum to ingest.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                            How bout them Astros?

And the Yankees tend to use a vacuum to ingest.

Yankees have been and will always be the class of baseball.

Comment

H*** of a game, wish the Yankees coulda took game 1, but they still have time!

Comment

Yankees have been and will always be the class of baseball.

Indeed. And we will all salute them as they lose, with class, to the classy Astros.

Comment

Working...
                                X