Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    What does one instance 15 years ago with Baylor basketball have to do with the biker shootout in Waco?!
    My thought as well?!

Comment

In its final report, the NCAA called the violations at Baylor as serious as those which occurred at SMU almost 20 years earlier.

The one instance being the murder, the gang rapes or the other unlawful dealings at Baylor? Dont forget the head coach trying to make the dead guy a scape goat, and telling his players to lie to the cops.

Comment

Dude! This thread is about the biker incident, not frickin college problems.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          What other 1% club has a "Texas" bottom rocker?

Not to pick this scab again but dont forget about Baylors basketball program either. Drugs, paying players, lying to investigators and you know the players shooting each other dead.
          The Kinfolk as they call themselves have a 1%er diamond but they have a United States bottom rocker, which is who the shooting in El Paso was with. And there are a lot of clubs that have a Texas bottom rocker in the support organizations for the Bandidos, and none of them pay dues to the Bandidos.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Dude! This thread is about the biker incident, not frickin college problems.
            Agree but some of us me included are trying to show just how bad that town is from top to bottom.

Comment

Arent many of the Kinfolk, ex Bandidos? Wonder why they have different colors and no TX rocker?

Originally posted by shunter14 View Post
              And there are a lot of clubs that have a Texas bottom rocker in the support organizations for the Bandidos, and none of them pay dues to the Bandidos.
              I dont really know what your definition of, support and dues are. But when the bullets started flying in Waco or EP, the clubs wearing red and gold with TX rockers, were supporting the Bandidos.

For what it is worth, below is who was killed and their suposed affiliations.

Daniel Raymond "Diesel" Boyett, 44, Cossack, shot in the head.
              Wayne Lee "Sidetrack" Campbell, 43, Cossack, shot in the head and torso.
              Richard Matthew "Chain" Jordan, III, 31, Cossack, shot in the head.
              Richard Vincent "Bear" Kirschner, Jr., 47, Cossack, shot in unspecified place(s).
              Jacob Lee Rhyne, 39, Cossack, shot in the neck.
              Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, unaffiliated, shot in the head and torso.
              Charles Wayne "Dog" Russell, 46, Cossack, shot in the chest.
              Manuel Issac Rodriguez, 40, Bandido, shot in unspecified place(s)
              Matthew Mark Smith, 27, Scimitar, shot in the torso.

Comment

Arent many of the Kinfolk, ex Bandidos? Wonder why they have different colors and no TX rocker?

I dont really know what your definition of, support and dues are. But when the bullets started flying in Waco or EP, the clubs wearing red and gold with TX rockers, were supporting the Bandidos.

Richard Vincent "Bear" Kirschner, Jr., 47, Cossack, shot in unspecified place(s).

Those bikers are **** good shots. Look at all those head and upper torso shots in a chaotic situation. Hard to remain calm in a situation like that.

Its like they had training or something and were possibly firing from outside the melee.

Comment

Just curious

Wonder how many of these fatalities had criminal records? Not that it would justify them being shot but just wondering if any had previous criminal justice department interactions?

Comment

I dont really know if that history is more relevant than the history of what local cops did to the local college

But keep in mind many of the "clubs" were started by exmilitary folks returning from overseas. The Veterans MC and the Leathernecks MC were both at Twin Peaks.

Jesus Rodriguez' son said the Vietnam war marine veteran and father of seven from New Braunfels, Texas was "in the wrong place at the wrong time" and didn't carry weapons. He was an associate of the Bandidos, but not a patched-in member. Rodriguez received a Navy Commendation Medal for his service in Vietnam, and a Purple Heart for wounds sustained during it

Matthew Smith was a Scimitar before joining the Cossacks, with whom the Scimitars are aligned. He graduated from Tarrant County College and worked for Geek Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                      Agree but some of us me included are trying to show just how bad that town is from top to bottom.
                      It's obvious you don't care too much for Waco, Texas is a big state so it's simple stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                        It's obvious you don't care too much for Waco, Texas is a big state so it's simple stay away.
                        I think Waco is a fine town. I think the people in the police depth, DA's and Baylor as a whole leave a lot to be desired. It's pretty embarrassing what went down at Baylor the last 5-10 years with no acceptance by anyone at the university. The DA's office has showed its head. I expect better of the people representing me and my family. On top of all that few people who live in the area or like the University have asked for better treatment and representation.
                        Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 02-12-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                          Those bikers are **** good shots. Look at all those head and upper torso shots in a chaotic situation. Hard to remain calm in a situation like that.

Its like they had training or something and were possibly firing from outside the melee.
                          Maybe those were bikers dressed up in police uniforms shooting from the rooftops.

Comment

Matthew Smith was a Scimitar before joining the Cossacks, with whom the Scimitars are aligned. He graduated from Tarrant County College and worked for Geek Squad.
                            [/I]
                            ... not sure he wanted that public lol... very un biker facts

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post

Be careful about who you besmirch.

A very very dear friend of mine is on that list and NO he did not have a weapon, and NO he was not reaching for a weapon and NO he was sitting on his bike getting ready to ride away when he was shot in the neck? Hmmm sniper much???

If ALL the bikers in the bar where shooting out towards the cops then why wasn't there any random bullets found? or holes or someone hit accidentally? There would be at least ONE random round found even with the best of action shots.

Comment

That was my point. I dont see how you could read that post and think it was in anyway suggesting the bikers were responsible for the precision shooting.
                                Last edited by Roy Munson; 02-13-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X