Waco Biker Shootout News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    When the senior prosecutor quit at the beginning of this process I suspected something was rotten.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I knew something was rotten the day of the shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      I knew something was rotten the day of the shooting.
      Yep. Anybody without their blinders on could see that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Who shot first? Bikers or LEO? Or does anyone know??

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          bikers: cops did
          cops: bikers did
          waitresses: am I on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
            And how can it be proven without a doubt now? I dunno.

Comment

I dont have an issue with the arrests, and still dont.

When a hundred people are involved and murders take place, the situation should be taken into consideration.

I dont agree with holding people without evidence, but when there is evidence to comb through, it takes time.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                bikers: cops did
                cops: bikers did
                waitresses: am I on TV?
                I love it.

Comment

The fact that he indicted 150 people and is now just dismissing these cases is really troubling. He either didn't look into the culpability of some of the people he indicted or he did and decided to indict them anyway. Its either maliciousness or incompetence.

Makes me wonder what the grand jurors were told.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    I dont have an issue with the arrests, and still dont.

When a hundred people are involved and murders take place, the situation should be taken into consideration.

I dont agree with holding people without evidence, but when there is evidence to comb through, it takes time.
                    I said from the beginning, if someone did something wrong, they should be arrested and charged and tried. What the whole need with the situation is that a LOT of people were arrested, charged and indicted with no proof or indication of any wrongdoing. You ok with THAT? If so, please explain because it goes strictly against ANYONE'S constitutional rights.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I still stand by the fact that anyone there knew it was a dangerous situation. Cops were visible on roof tops. They had discussions with many of the top players. I tend to think most of those there knew the situation. The DAs office obviously made some mistakes but the events that unfolded that day were not unseen to any. I will say this- if there is a high LE presence it’s not a good time to pull out your concealed weapon. I have taught this to rookies for years. Lots of off duty cops have been shot by on duty uniformed officers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        The title should read: "Waco Biker Ambush".
                        Or maybe, "Cleaning up Organized Crime Network"

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                          I was in the hang them all group when this went down and a few guys here on TBH made me change my mind.

But the fact still remains none of this would have happened if these two gangs used some common sense and not gather everyone up at the same place. What did they think was going to happen?

It's my guess no one will ever know what really went down except for the few that started the fight in the parking lot.

They should just drop all the charges against everyone involved and let the gangs sort it out on the street. It's not like they will testify against each other.

You're uninformed as usual. This was a peaceful State wide coalition of clubs. A time to come together and discuss laws, and things that affect bikers in Texas prior to the National CoC. There had been a bike night the thursday before that had more bikers there with out an incident. This was started by undercover cops inside by the men's room. It would not have been an issue if someone didn't try to make it into what it became. Someone go interview David Koresh oops nevermind.

Comment

Slightly different perspective but still relevant. Reyna was the DA when Sam Ukwuachu, a former Baylor football player, was convicted of sexual assault. I don't know if Reyna was the actual trial attorney (or participated in the trial, for that matter), but someone in his office convinced the judge to only admit texts from the alleged victim after the alleged sexual assault and did not allow the admission of texts prior to the incident in which she acknowledged previous intimate contact in spite of claiming sexual assault and losing her virginity on the occasion in question. The conviction was overturned on appeal due to reversible error by the court (not prosecutorial misconduct), and rightfully so since the court never should have been duped in such a way. BUT, prosecutors, as well as defense attorneys, are "officers of the court", and, as such, owe a duty of truthfulness and full disclosure. Reyna, or his deputies, should have not been allowed to introduce only part of the texts into evidence.

Comment

Baylor, Waco, some of the law enforcement, some of DA's office and some of the bikers should all burn to the ground. That is a dirty corrupt part of Texas right now.

Comment

Originally posted by FamousAmos View Post
                                Or maybe, "Cleaning up Organized Crime Network"
                                That would be the DA's office, as is starting to be shown.

Comment

Working...
                                X