No announcement yet.

Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all the senators, congressmen and women, judges from all states and districts as well as all government workers should have public tax returns. We are all paying their bills and I want to know how much we are really paying and where my money is going... the chronicle had an article the other day about how much the women made in the Harris co gov made. It was mind blowing what their salaries are!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      I think all the senators, congressmen and women, judges from all states and districts as well as all government workers should have public tax returns. We are all paying their bills and I want to know how much we are really paying and where my money is going... the chronicle had an article the other day about how much the women made in the Harris co gov made. It was mind blowing what their salaries are!

I like that idea of sponsor patches on their clothes like a NASCAR driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
        I like that idea of sponsor patches on their clothes like a NASCAR driver.
        They would have to wear trench coats.....lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

How about we either eliminate lobbyist or have them donate $100 dollars to a national debt reduction fund for every dollar they spend buying congress, oops I meant every dollar they spend lobbying.

Comment

I'm in 100% agreement with this.. This would great. Make them show some acountability..
            With that being said I also think that from this day forward any one running for the POTUS has to present a authenticated BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Barry never did do this.. His origin is still a mystery.. I'm personally glad that era is over...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              How about we either eliminate lobbyist or have them donate $100 dollars to a national debt reduction fund for every dollar they spend buying congress, oops I meant every dollar they spend lobbying.
              Like social security, the government would find a way to "borrow" from that fund and we'd be back at square one.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                This email came to my inbox last week...........looks like it will exceed the goal. I guess folks are really chasing this tax return deal.
                Our goal is to reach 500,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Liberals can pound sand... If Obama couldn't release a simple birth cert then Trump shouldn't release his tax returns. WAY more than fair. They would dissect Trumps return and blow everything out of proportion and we all know that.

Comment

This

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

And this

Comment

Go Trump!

To those of you who still think Obama was born in Kenya, you all are hilarious. Donald Trump is the perfect fit for you all.

To the OP, one third of the country agrees with you, two thirds disagree. See trumps dropping approval rating
                      Last edited by XBowHunter; 04-03-2017, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                        To those of you who still think Obama was born in Kenya, you all are hilarious. Donald Trump is the perfect fit for you all.

To the OP, one third of the country agrees with you, two thirds disagree. See trumps dropping approval rating
                        I don't believe everyone that voted for trump is necessarily a trump fanboy. If it's ok with you, some of us prefer ideas/policies that don't involve making the US a social state. For example, providing affordable health care is a novel idea until that turns into lets jack up the prices on everyone that works so that we can subsidize for the people that refuse to work and leech their way of the backs of working folks.
                        Last edited by Pedernal; 04-03-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          It is absolutely awesome watching the bleeding hearts in this country crying massive rivers of tears....just flat out AWESOME! They are getting absolutely desperate...Russian ties? lol Trump's taxes??? LOL!! The list goes on and on and on and.....

Man it feels great to feel like an American again. Go Trump!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                          Heard that brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            This email came to my inbox last week...........looks like it will exceed the goal. I guess folks are really chasing this tax return deal.
                            Our goal is to reach 500,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Did you sign it Oscar? lol Those people need to go outside, enjoy a little sunshine and do a little crappie fishing. Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              I'm in 100% agreement with this.. This would great. Make them show some acountability..
                              With that being said I also think that from this day forward any one running for the POTUS has to present a authenticated BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Barry never did do this.. His origin is still a mystery.. I'm personally glad that era is over...
                              Boy howdy, you aren't kidding. It feels like I've been walking in dog crap the past 8 years. Finally got the water hose out and got that big pile of $&+* off my shoes.

Last edited by Johnny; 04-03-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post

Donald Trump IS the President of the United States. Get over it. Russian ties....Bahahahaha! I wanna see his tax returns...Lol!!! Bunch of freaks out there running the streets.

Last edited by Johnny; 04-03-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X