Best semiauto shotgun under $1000??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Splitting hairs here some. But I want to say that Benelli is more inertia/recoil operated while Beretta is gas. I grew up shooting AL390 like some here, love the gun. But it makes Benelli cycling seem clunky and slow to me. I cant stand shooting Benellis.

Covered in post 8.....Its all inertia recoil......no gas assistance with a Benelli

And Tom Knapp, if he was still alive, would argue that the Benelli action is slow....
    Last edited by Smart; 09-12-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      No worries!

fwiw, i have an older beretta al390. old $600 walmart special i bought used like 10 years ago. Best gun purchase ive ever made. I have ABUSED this gun and its never missed a single beat. Buddy of mine just picked up a lightly used beretta urika 391 and i feel like his recoils harder than mine. the a300's are nice tho!

try to shoot a beretta and benelli.. two totally different gas systems. also, dont overlook the franchi affinity
      This. Buy a used AL 390. Spend the rest of your money on shells.

I'll shoot mine until i can't hunt anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bass Pro/Cabela's has a Beretta A300 Outlander synthetic stock $679.99 wood stock $799.99

Comment

don't overlook the Remington 1100's.

Comment

ttt

Comment

SBE II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Covered in post 8.....Its all inertia recoil......no gas assistance with a Benelli

And Tom Knapp, if he was still alive, would argue that the Benelli action is slow....
                My Benelli may be slower, but I’ll pass you Beretta boys when you are cleaning and cussing while I just keep on shooting.😁

Comment

anyone have any experience with the Kel-Tec KSG? Looks like a sweet gun and not priced to bad at just under a grand. sorry, i know its a pump and this is an auto topic.

Comment

Benelli M2 American at Shopdunns.com for $699.

Comment

Benelli M2 hands down IMO. Had one for 10 years and it has jammed one time.

Comment

Working...
                      X