Hurricane in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    At 988mb, would that be a Cat 2 or 3? Or bigger? Where does that fall on be scale? We need to moisture and a tropical system would be nice, but no hurricanes.
    Cat 1 at 988 mb

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
      Following. Not liking the consistency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I wouldn't be worried about it until the euro hops on board.

Comment

The National Hurricane Center Isn't tracking any storms in the Atlantic.

Comment

in

Comment

No one who had to deal with Harvey has time for this BS. We just finished our remodel. Three foot of water, evacuating livestock, etc. It's too much.

Comment

I’m crossing my fingers, after working as a first responder through Harvey and losing my home. I’d hate to have to work another one.

Comment

We are literally wrapping up our Harvey rebuild next week. Lord please spare us all!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Where are you all reading these predictions? I can't find anything about it.

Comment

Glad I'm off for a couple days next week. If it does happen to turn into something and IF it makes landfall near the same location as Harvey did, I'll be picking up my boat and trailer and bringing them up to BCS!

Michael

Comment

Just move cows back on my RP place yesterday... Need rain down here bad but ill take a drought over going through that again...

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        I’ll wait and see what Chita says.

Chita is nice to watch but there are a couple guys on TBH that have more credibility in my book and they haven’t mentioned this storm yet that I have seen

Comment

Channel 11 news mentioned it tonight for first time. Also mentioned wind sheet playing a role in tearing apart any development.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                            Where are you all reading these predictions? I can't find anything about it.
                            This is a good weather site to use and learn from. There are a few pro mets on it.

Comment

The GFS hopped on the euro train and is no longer showing a tropical system developing.

Comment

Flooded tax day 36 inches in the house. Rebuilt and just got through when Harvey hit us like a freight train. 63 inches in the house. The perfect definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting a different result. We cut the house off of the slab, moved it uphill to pier and beam that I built. We are 99 inches higher than before. So bring it. We have spent near a year this time busting our butts. I ain't scared no more. Hurricane smurricane!

Comment

Working...
                                X