X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Bourdain dead

Apparent suicide. I liked the guy.

Anthony Bourdain, the gifted chef, storyteller and writer who took TV viewers around the world to explore culture, cuisine and the human condition for nearly two decades, has died. He was 61.

Damm
    I liked that guy

Comment

Wow

Comment

He had his demons and apparently they showed up again in France.

Fair winds and following seas Tony

Comment

Great at what he did. And the fact he hated Guy Fiery only made me like AB more.

Comment

That sucks!!! Really enjoyed his shows in the past. I think he met with Uncle Ted once to eat BBQ and shoot guns which he said was "curiously fun".

Suicide has become the #10 cause of death in the US and needs to be addressed.

Comment

Sad!!

Comment

I met him here in Houston a couple of years ago at a book signing. I am not a celebrity type of person but i thought it was cool to meet him. Mainly because i thought it would be cool to travel the world and do what he did.

That really sucks.

Comment

Wasn't a fan of him interjecting politics as of recent in to the shows but overall his writing and narration for his shows was excellent. Probably has experienced the entire world in terms of food, drink and culture. Maybe he had just seen it all and there was nothing left for him to want to stay.

Comment

I just started to listen to some of Joe Rogan's podcast yesterday, and he always is talking about him. Very strange to here he took his own life today because I had never heard of him before yesterday.

Comment

Sad. I was at a Vetnamese restaurant on Wednesday night that had been on Anthony's show a few years ago. The owner of the restaurant told us Anthony was planning a new show at his restaurant in the future and he would let us know so we could be there when it was filmed.

Comment

Amazing story teller and never seemed “celebrity”. Abrasive as hail at times but I like that. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Heard it on the radio this morning. sad news

Comment

Hate to hear. Loved his shows

Comment

Gonna be missed, he would go places and do things most were too scared to do... mucho respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X