Clear All

Prime lights high bay LED fixtures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Econolight.com
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
        Do you have them turn on and off by a switch? Just curious since they are plug in style.

Yes, two switches.

Comment

I used 16 of the $40 fixtures from Home Depot in my 40x40x16.
          I'm very happy with the results.

Comment

I had 8, 4' fluorescent lights in shop and changed them all over to LED for $120 worth of bulbs off amazon.

Just round up some old 4' fixtures and rewire them. Youtube will show you how to do it.

Comment

How tall are the ceilings? If 12' or so, check out high bay LED lights. I used 16 of them in my work side of the shop (35x36). They were spec'd out on a professional lighting plan I had. The goal was 100 ft candles of light. Very bright, not too expensive.

Shop LightUp for LED Lighting! Wholesale, Fast Shipping and Weekly Deals will save you money on LED lighting, bulbs and fixtures for your home or business.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                Got mine from sam’s. 40 Watt LED’s, plug in. $32 each, I got 16 in a 40x60.

Can you get some zoomed in of the lights on how you got them plugged/wired in?

Comment

I may have to take a look at Sams

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                    Can you get some zoomed in of the lights on how you got them plugged/wired in?

I’ll try to get some pics of the lights today, but they have a regular plug on one end. No daisy chain on these.

Comment

I have some of the Sam's lights on my building at the lease they work great very bright

Comment

Getting ready to swap out 10 16 footers . they no longer make the ballast , yes I can buy new ones but they then need to be rewired ..

LED is a much better way to go for sure .. in for info .

If any one has a pic of the light before install that would be great since I am hard wired already I was wondering what the wiring on the inside looks like . as i may have to remove the cord as no plugs up there .

Comment

Working...
                        X