Value of electrical transfer switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of electrical transfer switch?

Any idea what this is worth? Anyone wanna make an offer? It has a minor ding in top corner.
    Attached Files

I have one about a third that size running my home generator. That thing has got to be worth a thousand dollars. It really would of looked cool in my backyard.......

Comment

I had someone say more than $3500. Ive tried google and didnt have any luck. Because I have no idea what to compare this to, it makes it hard figuring out what its worth.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        I have one about a third that size running my home generator. That thing has got to be worth a thousand dollars. It really would of looked cool in my backyard.......
        Alot more than 1000 new.....on the used market I have no idea. There are places that buy and resell used switchgear. I would see if there are any in your area.

You can try calling critical site solutions in dfw, they sell new ones. Tell him you want a quote to replace that one. Give him the part# and or order# off the plate.
        Last edited by ktex; 02-13-2018, 08:56 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Look up National Switchgear and Circuit Breaker Sales. They both deal in used equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
            Look up National Switchgear and Circuit Breaker Sales. They both deal in used equipment.
            I will do that. Thanks.

Comment

Breaker broker. They deal in used, and old stock hard to find stuff.

Comment

Manual or automatic??

Comment

I am an electrical designer for an electrical engineering firm, and i could probably pull up a past PO for one of our 600 amp transfer switches and give you a near exact price, but i can tell you without a doubt that they ain’t cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
                    I am an electrical designer for an electrical engineering firm, and i could probably pull up a past PO for one of our 600 amp transfer switches and give you a near exact price, but i can tell you without a doubt that they ain’t cheap!
                    I would really appreciate that if would?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

So did you find it on the side of the road?

Comment

I was told this is about $8k new. Anyone want to make a reasonable offer? Im very negotiable.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                            I was told this is about $8k new. Anyone want to make a reasonable offer? Im very negotiable.
                            Throw a price out and start from there.

Comment

$20 bucks and you deliver

I will get the bidding started for you.........

Comment

Working...
                              X