No announcement yet.

Tundra or F-150?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had Ford King Ranch's, Chevy's, Tundra years past and now Tundra again.

All I know is the Tundra has all the power I need, 15mpg city/hwy average AND my 1794 Edition (competes with King Ranch,) get's looks wherever I drive. Bought it used after Eco problems with the King Ranch and LOVE it!! Oh, took me forever to find this truck....supply and demand? I could find "my" previous problem truck all day long but not the Tundra?? Guess that speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
      Had Ford King Ranch's, Chevy's, Tundra years past and now Tundra again.

All I know is the Tundra has all the power I need, 15mpg city/hwy average AND my 1794 Edition (competes with King Ranch,) get's looks wherever I drive. Bought it used after Eco problems with the King Ranch and LOVE it!! Oh, took me forever to find this truck....supply and demand? I could find "my" previous problem truck all day long but not the Tundra?? Guess that speaks for itself.
      Sales between the tundra and F150 aren’t even close...
      When you sell 10 times as many trucks wouldn’t you be more likely to find that truck?
      Last edited by Rubi513; 08-30-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Well, now I’m even more undecided!!! I’ll sleep on it.
        Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

303K miles on my 07 Tundra with no issues.... Can't beat em.

Comment

Tundra or F-150?

Traded my 2015 duramax in for the same reason, just didn’t really need a diesel. I got a 2015 f150 with the 3.5L ecoboost and the max tow package. I average 18-19 driving into the galleria every day from the east side of Houston.

I pulled my bay boat with it last weekend and you can tell you are towing with a half ton when you are on a bumpy road or trying to stop quickly but overall it did great. I think it actually did better on getting up to speed and passing....Boat is a 23’ Haynie cat with a mid tower just for reference. I was worried the gasser would struggle bc of the tower grabbing wind but it did great.

Comment

I’m swearing off anything Toyota after my experience with my wife’s highlander.

I don’t think they build up to their reputation anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                When you sell 10 times as many trucks wouldn’t you be more likely to find that truck?
                You will also hear about 10x the problems because there are 10x as many on the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Logic........we don't need no stinkin' logic!

Comment

I would buy a Tundra if I could ever get past how **** ugly they are. I just don't see that happening.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in the same boat right now. Had a F-250 and a Camry, got rid of both and bought a Tacoma. Love the smallness of the truck for daily driving. However, I miss the room of a full-size truck with the kids. Have only had the Tacoma a year but really thinking of trading it in for a Tundra.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        I would buy a Tundra if I could ever get past how **** ugly they are. I just don't see that happening.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Ford, Ram, Tundra. Rock, paper, sissors. Chevy, Gmc look.different. the others look similar to me

Comment

Im in GMC now and i doubt ill be going back... from a ford family but this sierra beats the pants off the two f150s ive had as well as my dads new one. He has been considering trading in the ford for a newer version of my gmc..

Four wheen drive andvi get 18 in town 24 on the highway.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                            Im in GMC now and i doubt ill be going back... from a ford family but this sierra beats the pants off the two f150s ive had as well as my dads new one. He has been considering trading in the ford for a newer version of my gmc..

Four wheen drive andvi get 18 in town 24 on the highway.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                            Thats impressive. Well above the national average. They are missing the boat by not advertising that mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                              Gonna need a Toyota support group after all the hurt feelings in this post!
                              First you need a class in how to reed gud.

Comment

Not what you asked but I love my Longhorn Ram. I get 19 mpg when doing a lot of highway driving

Comment

Working...
                                X