No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I was surprised how good it still looked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pics - looks like some wild country.

Comment

It’s definitely off the beaten path!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, I haven't been excited about hunting in several yrs now. Can't wait to hunt mx.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
            Nice, I haven't been excited about hunting in several yrs now. Can't wait to hunt mx.
            First year?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              First year?
              Yes it’s both me and Henry’s first year and we are both beyond pumped up about it! We’ve made our first trip down and seen the process at the border and drove the ranch. Already anticipating our next trip, apparently it gets in your blood fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
                Yes it’s both me and Henry’s first year and we are both beyond pumped up about it! We’ve made our first trip down and seen the process at the border and drove the ranch. Already anticipating our next trip, apparently it gets in your blood fast!!
                Mexico does get in your blood fast. Nothing better than old Mexico.

Comment

We are heading down in the AM.
                  I managed to get my truck plates & registration in, so am all straight w/ the trailer, and back on for this weekend.

Looks like it might get a little soggy down there. Anyone know of a car wash in Columbia?

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    I managed to get my truck plates & registration in, so am all straight w/ the trailer, and back on for this weekend.

Looks like it might get a little soggy down there. Anyone know of a car wash in Columbia?

Yup.... Pemex and a water hose [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                      Yup.... Pemex and a water hose [emoji38]
                      And a crisp $100 Peso Bill. That's the plan until I find a better one.

Comment

And a crisp $100 Peso Bill. That's the plan until I find a better one.

Not aware of anything in Colombia proper. Have always just used the PMEX

Comment

Headed down in the morning also. don't want to play in the mud but ill take it any time I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
                            Headed down in the morning also. don't want to play in the mud but ill take it any time I can.
                            Send some rain to your old neighbors you abandoned.
                            Have a great trip.

Comment

Well fingers crossed we get a good soaker it’s been holding steady at 80% starting tonight we need it in a bad way!

Comment

They will take care of it at the PMEX

Comment

Working...
                                X