• Show
Clear All

Well done fella's!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry about this! Hope karma catches them punks

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Mech heads are rural turds we can't flush down the toilet where they belong. Anyone that test positive for meth needs 2yrs in the pen for possession.

Sorry for your loss. Did they steal the blind or just destroy it?
        It's gone. Chairs, bow holder, scent away, ect...

I want to thank you all for the support. Like already said, this forum has good folks.

Comment

awesomeness

Comment

This is what so great about TBHers...pure awesomeness. Hope the kiddo shoots a good one.

Comment

Edna, TX stolen hunting gear.

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
              Buddy of mine had a camera stolen the other day in Edna.Didn't touch the feeder but it was full of corn so maybe tbey didn't feel like hassling with it. Not good.

Where about in Edna ? Any place north 111 been getting hit a lot .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                Where about in Edna ? Any place north 111 been getting hit a lot .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is my first year on this lease and hope it isn’t a reoccurrence. There’s going to be a hidden camera now...

Comment

I know you had offers on a feeder have a extra moultrie tripod plastic unit its yours if you do not get one . Its sitting and my area the pigs will destroy it in a short time

Comment

Thanks, JLivi

Comment

I live in Edna. I have a feeder that I’m not currently using if you need something to get you going until you can get yours replaced.

I’m at the firehouse until Saturday.

Comment

If you need a hand getting it all set back up before this weekend just holler. I work railroad and they have me in Edna for at least the next 2 weeks. Wife and kid are at the house 4 hours away so Im pretty free after 4pm during the week.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate all the offers. I now have everything we need to get her hunting. I didn’t mean for this thread to be a help me hand out. Goes to show there’s a lot of good people in this world (Texas). Just wanted to warn y’all of the troubles in the area. Thanks to all for the generous help. My daughter has learned a lesson from this as well. She’s a very giving person like the rest of us. Told me to tell each and everyone here thank you very much!
                          Good luck to ya this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by patwilson View Post
                            I appreciate all the offers. I now have everything we need to get her hunting. I didn’t mean for this thread to be a help me hand out. Goes to show there’s a lot of good people in this world (Texas). Just wanted to warn y’all of the troubles in the area. Thanks to all for the generous help. My daughter has learned a lesson from this as well. She’s a very giving person like the rest of us. Told me to tell each and everyone here thank you very much!
                            Good luck to ya this weekend.
                            Any luck to her yet with the new set?

Comment

TBH has some great folks! Good luck to you and your daughter! I can't wait until my girls are old enough

Comment

Originally posted by Seay View Post
                                Any luck to her yet with the new set?

Not yet. We set up again last Friday and Saturday. She hunted Sunday morning but nothing showed up. It’s ok. Told her let everything settle down and the deer will start coming back. Working this weekend so we’ll be back next weekend. She’s so excited to get back and a little upset that I have to work. I keep reminding her to be patient, there’s plenty of time. I will report as soon as she connects. Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X