No announcement yet.

Edna, TX stolen hunting gear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I really hate hearing this . I grew up not far from there and walked many mile in rice fields each summer North of Inez.

Not what I remember of the area. Heck I have family that still doesn't lock the house when gone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a tripod hanging feeder sitting in my shop ready to feed. It's yours. I'm in Luling and will be back home Wednesday evening. Anyone going that way can pick it up before I get there. I can set this up with my wife at home. 979-236-7046

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        I would like to replace your pop up. Give me an address and I’ll send you a new one tomorrow. Had it for a while and never taken it out of the box.
        Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
          I have a tripod hanging feeder sitting in my shop ready to feed. It's yours. I'm in Luling and will be back home Wednesday evening. Anyone going that way can pick it up before I get there. I can set this up with my wife at home. 979-236-7046

PM sent. Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
            Awesome man.

Comment

I would like to replace your pop up. Give me an address and I’ll send you a new one tomorrow. Had it for a while and never taken it out of the box.
              Proof that there’s still good people in this world. Bet you get lots of smiles just thinking about that young’un hunting out of that blind.

Comment

Awesome work guys

Comment

Set a dummy cam up and hide a live one for future thieves

Comment

You are a great person.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                      You are a great person.
                      Eh, I’m alright sometimes, and other times I’m just an A-hole. Lol. I’m back to public land for this year and there’s no sense having a perfectly good pop up go unused. Just happy to help the young woman get back on track and try to arrow her 1st!

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                        SPOS! People who steal should have there hands cut off

You meant to say “heads” right? [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome work guys and hopefully he can post up some LDPs soon!

Comment

Buddy of mine had a camera stolen the other day in Edna.Didn't touch the feeder but it was full of corn so maybe tbey didn't feel like hassling with it. Not good.

Comment

Meth. No punishment for committing a crime so they just keep stealing and breaking the law. What turds

Comment

Mech heads are rural turds we can't flush down the toilet where they belong. Anyone that test positive for meth needs 2yrs in the pen for possession.

Sorry for your loss. Did they steal the blind or just destroy it?

Comment

Working...
                                X