Where to live on Southwest Side of Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to live on Southwest Side of Houston

Potentially moving in June that direction and starting to look at housing. Planning on renting. Looking in the Sugarland, Missouri city, and surrounding areas as we would like to be able to drive to the medical center in 30-40 mins or less.

No idea on anything Houston wise as in decent areas to live or how bad the awful traffic will be so any and all info is appreciated.

Thank you

Edit: No kids and none for the near future. Just me and the wife and we are mid twenty’s if any of that changes anything.
    Last edited by 150class; 04-26-2018, 05:44 PM.

Do you have any kids for school considerations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's your price range? Our apartment complex is a bit different location, but closer to downtown and all, and cheaper than surrounding places. I picked it when I first got married and moved down, site unseen. Was worried sick about all the random shady spots in Houston and whether I chose right. Got here and felt like I frickin moved to Hollywood lol.
      Make sure to look at crime maps and do research. Its not like most places where you can make entire generalizations, there's pockets of.. less desirable spots in every "good" neighborhood.
      Been some relocation from floods that has upped some of the sporadic problems.

Comment

Check with my son

My son, Clint, is a realtor in that area. Check with him. I feel certain he will give you some great guidance.

Tell him his Dad referred you.

Visit Clint Weldon’s website to explore the real estate agent’s profile. View the agent's overall ratings, designations, recent activities, and more.

Comment

Lived here all my life. Pm your budget and I’ll tell you what I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X