No announcement yet.

Live from Brushy Hill!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck! I just left there Friday am and the rut still hadnt hit yet, or not that I could tell. I did see plenty of deer and missed my opportunity at a nice 8pt.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
      Good luck! I just left there Friday am and the rut still hadnt hit yet, or not that I could tell. I did see plenty of deer and missed my opportunity at a nice 8pt.
      were u in hh south?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunternate View Post
        were u in hh south?
        No sir, I was hunting Will Rhem East. Got pics of a darn nice 6 on a game cam I set up.

Comment

saw a nice 8 point but didn't come in, dad saw a huge 8 point but to far and my sister had 6 does come in but was looking for a mature buck and one never did show. so it was a great afternoon hunt at the brushy hill ranch! one more day! hopefully we can seal the deal tomorrow!

Comment

Good luck and post some Tcam pics if you have any.

Comment

hey guys sorry I forgot to update this morning, went and sat in that tree stand and rattled in a 140+ 10 point. ran right under my tree and the only shooting hole I didn't have he stopped in then kept going. sitten back in that tree... gonna try to knock en down tonight!

Comment

Good luck

Oh update?

Comment

Well how did it turn out?

Comment

well the final afternoon was a good one! saw a couple nice bucks just all young, my dad saw a real nice buck but wouldn't get off a doe and come in, sis saw plenty of deer just waiting on a mature buck. all in all a great hunt, will be going back in January and next season multiple times. they rutting hard right now!

Comment

Anyone hunted the Kreisler pasture this time of year? We have a group headed that way this weekend. Trying to get some idea of what to expect and any ideas on where to hunt. Thanks

Comment

Kreiger pasture. I hate iPad spell correct

Comment

We have a small group going to hunt HH North tomorrow through Sunday. Any ideas of locations in this pasture also??

Comment

Also, does anyone recommend hunting 20-30 yards off of the corn roads to at least get a shot off at a doe at Brushy Hill? Any advice will help.

Comment

Corn route in pm and hand corn in am. All sets no matter what should be at least 20yds from the bait no matter where you are hunting there especially the corn route. Also look at the extended forecast and make two sets at each spot for different winds as there is no filling these deer on scent.
                              Good luck

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
                                X