Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lums is the place to go in Junction. Ive been robbed as well at Coopers

Comment

We have that place multiple chances, it's terrible BBQ!

Comment

If you go s towards Lums the gas prices are cheaper too.

Comment

Coopers in Junction is horrible and waaaaaaaaay over priced. I've been robbed there as well. Only reason we stopped there is because I wasn't driving! If it had been me driving we would have gone to Lum's.

Comment

Yep thats hwy robbery. Stopped by there once, that will be the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
              Next time go down the road to Lum's BBQ in Junction. Better food and prices.
              Yep on your right as you head into downtown..

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                I hunt in Junction, and never thought that that place was a real Coopers. My tip for anyone looking for food in Junction is the McDonalds or Pilot.. ha ha..
                We started hunting in Junction this past season and, sadly, this is true. Pilot, McDonalds, and Sonic are the best best for decent food.
                We've been pretty much everywhere in Junction. Your options range from absolutely terrible to just "okay." What gives?

Comment

Beef ribs at Lum's!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    We started hunting in Junction this past season and, sadly, this is true. Pilot, McDonalds, and Sonic are the best best for decent food.
                    We've been pretty much everywhere in Junction. Your options range from absolutely terrible to just "okay." What gives?
                    Go to Roosevelt and eat there at the Roosevelt General Store (15 or 20 miles west of Junction) it has a café in the back ..Its a bar/restaurant type of thing with a Old General Store. Its very unique and my wife and kids eat there every time we go to the ranch and it actually fills my 2 teenagers up (They sell hamburgers fries and all the usual café food) 4 of us can eat there for under 40bucks..

Comment

Man, you got me with that thread title.

Comment

When we hunted in Junction,we found Issacks Restaurant to be a fine place to eat.

Comment

Don't feel bad. I made that mistake once myself. What a joke of a barbecue place.

Comment

Good to know, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                              La familia is decent. Issaks has got a good hamburger and breakfast. The Milky Way and paddlers porch are good as well.

And as mentioned, Lums is best BBQ around.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                                Go to Roosevelt and eat there at the Roosevelt General Store (15 or 20 miles west of Junction) it has a café in the back ..Its a bar/restaurant type of thing with a Old General Store. Its very unique and my wife and kids eat there every time we go to the ranch and it actually fills my 2 teenagers up (They sell hamburgers fries and all the usual café food) 4 of us can eat there for under 40bucks..
                                Best advise so far on this thread!!! I like Lum's but this place is it!

LWR2

Comment

Working...
                                X