No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch, praying for Macie and y'all Brian. Lord let this be a great weekend for the Gardner's.

Comment

I realize now that by thanking Ricky it may seem that I'm thankful to each and everyone of you that keep up with Macie's story. That's certainly not the case. I was thanking Ricky because he put it into a different perspective than I had thought about and really changed my thinking about the whole ordeal. Yes Macie has been through so much more and these burns will heal.

These last couple of months have been really trying on all of us. Every night like clock work Macie starts having seizures. The one blessing is they are not violent seizures, she just moans and makes loud noises. At first we thought she was laughing but way back, during one of her eeg's they confirmed they are seizures. It's so hard to listen to them, knowing that there isn't anything we can do and they are slowly having a negative effect on Macie. We still believe that God has great plans for Macie and that helps push forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brian, don't let this get you down. God knows about nurses mistakes and other thing that we get frustrated at.

Your family has blessed, encouraged, shown patience, increased our faith and shown us that as you go on you keep looking to the Father for answers. Y'all have endured more than most and have been been Victorious in many, many battles. You inspire us to stay strong and to endure what ever may come against us. Your lives are testimonies to what a life of Faith can do. All of us here on the GS have prayed and will continue to pray for these things you request and strength for all of you.

As Ricky mentioned you've been down this road before and worse and He's seen you through. God's got this!

Father we ask that you ease Macies pain and the seizures will stop and that you give Brian & Keili a peace that passes all understanding and joy in knowing that you're in control and a Love that can't be described.

God Bless the Gardners!!!
        Last edited by BowCrazy; 05-22-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Mid-week hello Macie gal, still praying for God's touch on ya. Keep smiling pretty girl.

Comment

Bunch of us still with you guys! In prayer, in spirit and in love!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
              Bunch of us still with you guys! In prayer, in spirit and in love!
              Yessir. Macy and the Gardners are a tremendous example of faith, love and perseverance.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, have a great week.

Comment

Good Morning Gardners! Prayers continuing!

Comment

WE will keep Marcie and yall in our prayers.

Comment

Good morning Macie. Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Haven't checked this thread for a while because it just hurts my heart too much, which is selfish of me I suppose.

Anyway, I wanted to say a big "Good morning to you, Macie!" and that I hope y'all have a wonderful week.

Comment

One of Macie's birthday presents from my oldest daughter. She personally made it.

Comment

Thank you for keeping this thread going and giving us the privilege of being able to keep Macie in our prayers. This is one of the more awesome parts of TBH in my eyes. Stay strong sweet young lady! There are 70 something thousand of us pulling for you.

Comment

Loving the decal, it fits our Macie perfectly!

Now that dude in the reflection with the Marine Corps shirt on, he looks like a scrapper!

Comment

Good eye Tim. I thought I had moved over far enough to get out of the picture

Comment

Working...
                                X