• Show
Clear All

Interior
    Attached Files

Comment

This was a must have for me. Large walk in shower and porcelain toilet
      Attached Files

Comment

Also had a second 15,000 btu put in. They got it to 56 degrees!
        Attached Files

Comment

WOW, nice stuff

Comment

Ironic this post has started. My wife and I purchased a 2016 28' Forest River V-Lite on May 31, 2016 and during our 3rd day (June 12) out we determined the A/C was not circulating the air properly. The Sales Manager told me to bring it back and they will swap it out. We returned it on June 27, the Sales Manager denied he ever said that and offered us a "Trade" on a new unit where we would loose about $10k. Expensive 10 day vacation, huh??? Long story short and 4 months later just short of acquiring an attorney, we just worked out a deal on a replacement 30' unit with 2 A/C units and picked it up on Monday. Not sure if I would recommend the dealer to anyone.

Comment

There is no way I can bring myself to pay what a new one costs. I need one that is comfortable enough to spend at most a week in but don't mind hauling and leaving at the lease for the season.

I picked this one up from a TBH'er and have less than $10k in it even after the upgrades I have done to it.

Suits our needs perfectly.

This is the first 5th wheel I have ever owned/pulled. After having one I will never own another bumper pull camper of any size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                We have a Keystone Sprinter 266RB. Love it. We love the outdoor kitchen.

I love our outside grill. Not a full kitchen but awesome just the same.

Nice rig!

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

cool thread

Comment

Just ordered an slide in truck camper this week. It is a Northern Lite 8 11 Queen Classic Special Edition. Will get it in late January or early February.
                    Can't wait, it is a true 4 season camper so we will be able to use it year around up here.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                      Just ordered an slide in truck camper this week. It is a Northern Lite 8 11 Queen Classic Special Edition. Will get it in late January or early February.
                      Can't wait, it is a true 4 season camper so we will be able to use it year around up here.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

I've always wanted one but I can't talk my wife into it. One year I'll get one!

Comment

Can't load pics for some reason tonight but picked up 2017 Jayco Hummingbird Baja Edition Monday. I pretty much hunt solo so the perfect size for what I need although the Wife will probably join me on occasion. I drive a 4 door Jeep with a max towing capacity of only 3500# so I was pretty limited on size.

Comment

On our third 5th wheel in 16 years, and don't plan on changing again- unless we go smaller. 34ft Jayco Eagle, 4 slides. It's much larger than the previous 2, yet pulls better. More room than we will ever need.

Comment

I think it boils down to what you want from a RV, when we were young a van or a tent was all we needed.... now not so much...

For us the 5th wheel is the right trailer... I'll never go back to a bumper pull... maybe when I fully retire we'll go to a Class A diesel pusher but probably not..

Dual air conditioners, fireplace, 60" full size shower, 40" flat screen, chairs at the dinner table, food prep island, storage bigger than some trailers, one button leveling, and a full size bed... just some of the reasons...

5th wheels pull so much better, back better and no sway...
                            Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 02-21-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

We just bought a K-Z Frontier from a fellow TBH'er and we are so pleased. This thing is great. No issues at all and it's exactly what we needed. 4 bunks and a queen bed in a 25' trailer.

Comment

I'm doing a little solar work between rain showers. When my wire comes in I will beef up the wires between the battery and charge controller.

Comment

Working...
                                X