Wear Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 days a week at work (military).

Usually 50% of the time when not at work...I don't care about being judged by others for wearing it either, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by jmock87 View Post
      5 days a week at work (military).

Usually 50% of the time when not at work...i don't care about being judged by others for wearing it either, so there's that.
      good answer and thank you

usually never unless hunting.

Comment

I have several pair of wrangler camo cargo shorts, and I am not sure I pay attention to color when I dress each day.

Comment

Just hanging out I will occasionally wear a camo hat. Otherwise I only wear camo when hunting, and only then when hunting something from which I am trying to hide. For example, wearing camo while hunting quail or pheasant is unacceptable - that's bad form old boy, bad form all around.

Comment

Hat every now and then.

On the rare occasion it gets cold and snows/ice, I wear my camo bib to play in it.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              I do from time to time. Just depends on the occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              X2 ....it contains all of my favorite colors!

Comment

I have camo crocs that I put on every evening when I pull my work boots off. Other than that camo logos on a few t-shirts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Usually at weddings.��

Comment

All the time

Comment

Camo hat daily and shirt occasionally. I will wear camo in a box blind because I always wear camo when hunting because it's comfortable and I don't care if I get blood on it.

Comment

My cousin showed up to a family function in one of those game guard shirts that is a solid color with a small amount of camo on the shoulder. I asked him if he wore it to church. He said; "ya, I'm just easing them into it. By this time next year I'll be able to wear camo head to toe and no one will think anything of it." Aside from caps I don't really ever wear it outside hunting. Mostly because I'm a mix and match guy, and fairly tall, so none of mine fits that well or looks presentable.

Comment

I.

Comment

I grab whatever hat is near me, I have about 5 I rotate through and one is camo so occasionally my hat.

Winter time occasionally my can jacket, same thing just depends what's closer when in walking out the door or what I left in the truck the day before

I do wear camo Crocs to work sometimes. I wear scrubs so we all look the same but surprisingly alot of people notice the ugly camo Crocs and say something

Shirts/pants I don't unless I'm in a tree hunting

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                              I grab whatever hat is near me, I have about 5 I rotate through and one is camo so occasionally my hat.

Winter time occasionally my can jacket, same thing just depends what's closer when in walking out the door or what I left in the truck the day before

I do wear camo Crocs to work sometimes. I wear scrubs so we all look the same but surprisingly alot of people notice the ugly camo Crocs and say something

Shirts/pants I don't unless I'm in a tree hunting
                              I don't think they're ugly. Just distinguished.

Love my camo Crock flip-flops.

Comment

Yes. I have short I'll wear and have a few shirts too. Will usually wear those shorts at lease whether hunting or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X