No announcement yet.

Pat Mayse WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking Friday. Wanna join the hunt? If im reading it right tomorrow is the last day for bow hunting
    Last edited by Acostades; 12-06-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

working all day Friday, Sunday morning is looking like my only window at the moment. i just looked in my book! you are correct I didn't notice that at all! I figured we had until jan 7th! well that changes my game plans some. And I am glad you said something because I would of been hunting illegally soon.

Comment

Disappointed myself...let me know

Comment

You boys don't read so well. It's open Dec 5 - Jan 7. You just won't be able to shoot does, and no more than 1 buck (Either unbranched or greater than 13"). I'll hunt the place for muhself
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
            You boys don't read so well. It's open Dec 5 - Jan 7. You just won't be able to shoot does, and no more than 1 buck (Either unbranched or greater than 13"). I'll hunt the place for muhself
            Your book is different than mine bud. Hmmmmm

Comment

cant get a picture of it to post but mine clearly says it ends on december 7th. Wonder if it is a typo or whats going on with it.

Comment

This is what's online though TPWD.

Go to their website > Hunting > Public > Interactive Map > Scroll to Pat Mayse > Open PDF

Comment

You can also reference the map with the legal game box in person underneath the tin roof thing. It should have the same information available. Maybe they were playing tricks on y'all, so y'all wouldn't bag a deer LOL
                  Attached Files

Comment

I don't see where it says you can't shoot does on those dates.

Comment

This is what my book says...
                      Attached Files

Comment

It’ll be open until January. I’m heading out there on Friday and I’ll be out there all weekend...as long as work doesn’t get in the way haha

Comment

Good to hear...im heading out there Friday too

Comment

Book is trying to save the winter deer.... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by dabuckmaster24 View Post
                              I don't see where it says you can't shoot does on those dates.

It's kind of implied that you can't shoot does because of the regulations within Lamar county. Unless I'm incorrect and you can disregard the county law, on the WMA I wouldn't shoot does.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yes WMA follow their own set of rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X