Impeachment commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impeachment commercial

I saw this last night on TV and it made my blood boil. It’s just flat out embarrassing anymore what these people are doing.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Nothing new under the sun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is th first time I've seen one I guess.

Comment

These people...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HloBySIP2FE"]MASS PUBLIC TEMPER TANTRUM CAUGHT ON CAMERA - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
          And none of what you posted were commercials on TV. There is a difference here.

Comment

Let's square this up, right quick:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              I saw this last night on TV and it made my blood boil. It’s just flat out embarrassing anymore what these people are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff0N-ESqTiY
              I saw it the other night. Made me wanna kick that guy in the ding ding...over and over.

Comment

Ask a snowflake liberal what has Trump done to warrant impeachment
                ? It's hilarious of the Whiny excuses. Bottom line they don't have anything besides we don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

I truly believe these people are legitimately insane.

I’m embarrassed for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I saw it last night, made me want to throw something thru my tv.
                    these people are absolutely insane.

Comment

I thought the same thing about the Obama and Bush commercials ... All Embarassing.

Trump aint going anywhere, and Obama wasn't going anywhere, and Bush wasnt going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        I thought the same thing about the Obama and Bush commercials ... All Embarassing.

Trump aint going anywhere, and Obama wasn't going anywhere, and Bush wasnt going anywhere.
                        What commercials were there calling for their impeachment? Never heard that there was any. Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          What commercials were there calling for their impeachment? Never heard that there was any. Got a link?

With Bush, It was probably overshadowed by the leftists screaming "Hitler!" and making movies about his assassination. Honest mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            With Bush, It was probably overshadowed by the leftists screaming "Hitler!" and making movies about his assassination. Honest mistake.

No. No one is giving a link, because there has NEVER been a commercial, until now, calling for the impeachment of a sitting President............EVER! These guys saying it's nothing new are completely and totally wrong.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaQ9de_Ke4"]Impeach Him Now! Sign the Urgent Petition to Impeach Obama - YouTube[/ame]

I expect the goal posts will be moved, but here you go anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X