Val Verde County Rut???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
    BLNTREY3 if you go this weekend good luck man I'm skipping this weekend and I'll be back for four days after Christmas
    I am TX8PT...will update

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
      Thanks, David. He was pretty pumped!

Speaking of being pumped, my mom took these pics over thanksgiving at her stand close to camp. Had him right outside the window of her ground blind. He sat on that bluff, and watched the feeders for a while. All she had was a .38 and snake loads (she doesn't hunt, just likes to watch). Big cats are out there!

Pistol on side while bow hunting...heck may bring rifle and bow lol

Comment

I'll say I think the RUT is in full effect here in Del Rio saw a huge 10 about 15 mins ago and a smaller 8 running thru the industrial park noses to the ground frantically sweeping the area looking for hot does man I want leave work right now.!!!!!

Comment

I agree, my buddy killed his cull and trophy on the same sit just a couple days ago.

Comment

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Luke we are leaving before daylight Saturday to stay through end of the season.
              You got my heart all a flutter with that video.

Comment

It should be good as we just started seeing the older bucks last weekend. I few guys are still out and they are seeing deer we haven't seen all season. Good luck

Comment

Thanks man. I'm sure ready to be there.

Comment

3 bucks chasing a doe, all 4 had their mouths open and about to pass out !

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Only saw one little fork horn this morning...still sitting here hoping for something. Probably saw 40 bucks driving in a few days ago.

Comment

I was out to the 23rd....lots of scrapes and rubs.....

Comment

My buddy text me last night said we had a real good snow for 5 inches deep yesterday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                              My buddy text me last night said we had a real good snow for 5 inches deep yesterday afternoon
                              That is what I heard....

Comment

Great thread. I will be out there this weekend for New Years, one last hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X