Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February photo contest- Intro Thread

February Photo Contest #138 - Intro Thread
    So I was having difficulty deciding on a topic and reached out to my lovely wife for help. She said February is the month of love, so you should do love as a topic. Since we just had love I figured we didn't want it again[emoji3]

So in keeping with a love theme, let's go for "heart stopping" this can be the love of your life, that huge buck, a beautiful landscape, pretty much anything that makes your heart skip a beat!

“Heart stopping"

*Entry thread will be posted at the end of the month.

*One submission per person.

*Photo must be taken during the month of February.

Contest Rules

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...37&postcount=1

If you have any photos you would like to share relating to this topic, please feel free to post them on this thread. Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Other than my beautiful wife, it's my kids that make my heart skip a beat from time to time... It's a love without end.

Last edited by Chad C; 02-14-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

My pride and joy. She keeps smiling every day.

Comment

Gila elk hunt

OOPS. MISSED PHOTO NEEDS TO BE TAKEN IN FEB PART. SORRY
          Last edited by SouthTX1911; 02-20-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Comment

Cow catchin
              Attached Files

Comment

My daughter
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                  Cow catchin

So I got busy and forgot I had to choose a winner, (Grad school is a beating). I am a sucker for children, however I just could not pic a favorite they were all equally heart stopping. So Hoyt21 wins, I love the "cow catching" photo. The horses mane, the cow, the sky, I just love the composition and colors.

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by candjbell View Post
                    So I got busy and forgot I had to choose a winner, (Grad school is a beating). I am a sucker for children, however I just could not pic a favorite they were all equally heart stopping. So Hoyt21 wins, I love the "cow catching" photo. The horses mane, the cow, the sky, I just love the composition and colors.

Congratulations!!!!

Awesome ! I took this pic after I went to feed horses and looked on our pasture and there was a stray cow that had gotten in. We have nothing but black angus and angus cross momma cows so she stood out. I went down there and tried to bring her in with cubes and could not. I called our tick inspectors to see if they knew where she came from. They immediately knew where she belonged and the young heifer had been on the run for a couple weeks. They said catch her by any means. I saddled up my old grey horse (snicklefritz) and rode down there, cut her out of our herd and run her up a fence and was able to put a rope on her. It was a great cool Monday morning and a perfect way to start my week ! I will announce this weeks contest in the morning ! Thanx again glad you enjoyed

Comment

Working...
                    X