No announcement yet.

Kodi Add-ons in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some guys I work with quit using Kodi and started using one called Terarium, they said it’s way easier to navigate than Kodi.

Comment

Mine has a flux capacitor...it never fails!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilsondrake View Post
        Wel this will continue to go, as an Open source player like Kodi can do a lot of good for it's users. It is definitely becoming a pain in the arse for the ones who are after our money; the cable services. I switched to Kodi long ago with some of the best kodi addons to watch kodi sports obviously using a vpn for kodi which is a must. Or else the dust will bite me lolll

No matter what happens Kodi will continue to rip off the money hunters and it is best for all.
        Who is this guy? Troll. Brings a up a thread and puts links in the quotes. Look at post history. Random posts the day he posts links.

anyways, Kodi works great for me. Doesn't take too much work. I tried terrium on fire but wasn't as impressed with the higher quality links as I can find in kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
          You aren't alone.
          X2

Comment

I miss Set TV it was golden. 12.00 a months and I got a tone of channels from ESPN to the Outdoor Channel tons of just regular channels you would get from DTV

Comment

If im not wrong fully loaded kodi boxes are under strict monitoring and there a lot of piracy and legality issues going on against these kodi boxes.

And Kodi, is not as good as it used to be back in 2017 or 2016 it all goes down to the legality and piracy issues.

Comment

I just updated mine a couple of weeks ago to the 2018 Krypton version of Kodi. Works great. An app that works good is Megabox. Works really well for me. Totally seperate from Kodi. There are a lot of new repos out now.

Comment

Dr Venture has some of the best how to videos that I have used running collusion works great .

Comment

Working...
                  X