No announcement yet.

High and Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for everyone in Arkansas. Have been watching on the news looks really bad!

Comment

That’s crazy! So far all of my friends in AR are safe from flooding. Buddy that lives in Little Rock said they should be fine, but a lot of flooding close to them. Stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW! I grew up in Conway, but don't really keep up with anyone that's still around there. Spent a lot of time at Toad Suck park, and always had a fast toad for the toad races at the festival.

Comment

I just drove over the Arkansas river. No doubt is it the highest I've ever seen it. I crossed it on 30 just b4 i40. The water was in parking lots! I've seen the Mississippi flood, but not the Arkansas like that. The Mississippi river bottom is flooded out too. Stay safe.

Comment

My home town is Dardanelle. Y'all please say a prayer for my people. Thanks Mike

Comment

Prayers up for all affected - The Arkansas runs right through my hometown of Tulsa and I always remember it as a wide, shallow and lazy river. Seeing it now is unreal. Those levees have not been tested since they were built many decades ago. The National Guard in Oklahoma and Arkansas are working 24/7 trying to sandbag leaks as they spring up. Lots of rain in the forecast for next week

Comment

That is terrible. Hope you get some relief soon.

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

All of it heading to Texas. Wow.....................

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      "Toad Suck". There's such a place?
                      I have a cousin that lives near toad suck

Comment

Working...
                      X