X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News Bad News pulling trigger

So the bad news I no longer own my 2016 GMC Canyon truck
    GOOD news pull the trigger on a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sports package
    And got back all of my 10G I put down 4 months ago on GMC..and used it towards the Jeep!!!! Big question from any Jeep owners? So I picked my baby (Jeep) and I mean immediately within five minutes driving 410 I see other Jeep riders waving and I'm Thinking ohh snap something wrong outside my Jeep and pulled over and nothing? So back on 410 I get and about 10 mins later I see the wave again ? Anyways it's been a day and half and the WAVES KEEP COMING?
    Ok I put 2and2 together and gather or assume this is a CULT(positive) from a jeep owners?
    I don't get this from my 2013 F150 supercrew while driving...
    Also went to 4wheel AP and purchased grab bars lots of toys cant wait to dress the RockRide up....

It's a Jeep thing it ain't white is it?
    Last edited by twosixteens; 09-03-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah.........The first waver was a nice lookin' lady in Bastrop. I thought.....oh yeah. The next one was an ole geezer. Then I realized she was wavin' at the jeep and not the old fat boy driving.

Comment

No NOT white or black .... Graphite ^^^lol^^^

Comment

Yep it's a jeep thing

Comment

Welcome to the jeep family!

Comment

Just like motorcycles. Wave to all of 'em. Of course it gets embarrassing when you wave and you aren't in your jeep.

Comment

Glad to hear you got back 10k, you'll need it on repairs soon! My jeep was a cash disposal system, but that was 10 years ago...welcome to the cult!

Comment

Its a Jeep thang for sure

Comment

Haha those are just your Jeeople (Jeep people) saying hi.

Comment

Congrats on the jeep. Friend of mine bought one a year ago now he is trying to get rid of it b/c he found out it's not a truck and can't haul anything.

Comment

Got a similar reaction when I used to have the Mustang Cobra. I'd hear an engine rev two lanes over, only to look and see a guy in another Mustang giving me the "thumbs up".

Comment

Working...
                        X