Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the hog. If you see that big Sika with a limp tell him hello. My brother gave him that limp. He's still PO'ed that it didn't drop him. He's a phenominal Sika. Keep us posted. Hoping to go back in November.

Comment

Got back out to the stand yesterday evening about 5:45. I went back to the same stand as the morning in hopes that the big oryx I had seen the morning before would come in. About 6:30 a large group of rams came in. There were several big rams in the group included 2 huge dalls and a great corsican. I let the rams pass in hopes of the oryx. About 7:00 a big oryx appeared in the field about 200 yards out. He fed safely out of range for the next 25 minutes. With the oryx out of sight I caught movement of a big sika buck coming across the field to join up with the fallow in front of me. He was huge. I turned on the camera and prepare for the shot. I sent the arrow on its way. At thrity yards the arrow entered perfectly behind the shoulder. The sika made it 70 yards and was stone dead in the field.

And Ryan I told limpy hello with a rage. He's huge man.

This is the hog I shot yesterday Morning.

Fallow deer from yesterday morning.

Oryx out about 200 yards

The Sika buck I shot yesterday evening.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congratst hat is a great sika I watched him limp around in front of me for 30 minutes great of you to put him out of his misery . I shot a big dall out there few months ago. Its crazy how that big group of ram comes in together and anilates all the corn, and they smell horrible when they all come in too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
              Havve you seen many blackbucks?
              I saw two blackbuck bucks driving in. They were not very big. One is probably 8 inches and the other is 12 inches or so.

Comment

Congrats. He's been limping around since July 29th. He truly is a trophy. Is the other one still out there? There were two of them, both very nice, but one noticeably bigger. That's great. I really do enjoy this place. Can't wait to get back.

Comment

Wow ... can't wait!

Comment

There are several sika bucks out there but there was only two big ones. This one looked to be the biggest.

Comment

No kills this morning but I still saw lots of animals. Passed the rams again in hopes the oryx would come to the feeder. He did not. Ryan and I built a blind after the morning hunt on the other side of the field where the oryx likes to hang out. I am hoping he will come by within range.

Comment

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Comment

Good luck hope you get em

Comment

What's the story on the oryx I saw on three fingers facebook you got him
                            Let's here it.

Comment

Don't be shy, that oryx looks like an absolute beast.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X