• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Neck hits too high on the chest to be 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by Browning2008 View Post
        I would say atleast 2.5 maybe 3.5 he's got a pretty good size body just a little neck...
        yep

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          what about the one in the second pic in the edge of the woods, may just be the limbs but it looks like he has a nice rack
          i saw that too

Comment

Originally posted by Browning2008 View Post
            I would say atleast 2.5 maybe 3.5 he's got a pretty good size body just a little neck...
            What he said ^^^

what about the one in the second pic in the edge of the woods, may just be the limbs but it looks like he has a nice rack
            Yep I saw that as well.

Comment

That must be some limbs, because that is a little 7pt in the back. There is no doubt in my mind that the other 2 are yearlings.

Comment

I guess he must be 2.5, but i was hoping for a super yearling. Compared to other deer on the property, there is no way he is older than 2.5. I just cant age bucks in the summer time, they always look younger than they actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Eason View Post
                  I guess he must be 2.5, but i was hoping for a super yearling. Compared to other deer on the property, there is no way he is older than 2.5. I just cant age bucks in the summer time, they always look younger than they actually are.
                  Yea they do but he is for sure not 3.5 yet cause his neck does not run all the way down to his chest, that is a tell tell sign of 3.5.. I would also say 2.5 I dont think he is a yearling, but he is nice for a 2 year old

Comment

Comment

2. He'll be 2.5 in. a few months...
                      If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X