No announcement yet.

SwampRabbit going live (2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far I have had 2 visitors this morning. A really nice shooter buck that came in right at legal light, but didn't stay long or give me a shot... and a jack rabbit that gave me a shot for several minutes but got a pass because there are deer moving.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like they're moving for you this morning Scott. Stay warm. Good luck.

Comment

Had another buck come by. Milled around on my hand corn. Just as he gave me a shot... I go to draw back and he moves and walks off slowly.

Comment

Good luck Scott. Seems like an awesome morning to be in a tree

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            Astros win!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Hey Jerry... just wanted to say thanks for posting this. It was a long day and the AM station kept going in and out. I was falling asleep around the 6th and when we got to the stretch I tapped out and turned off the radio and turned off the lights. About 2 am I check my phone for time and the first thing I see is this notification on my lock screen. I was releived as hell and was able to fall back asleep pretty quick.

Comment

Heard alot of commotion inside the treeline in front of me... chasing or fighting... but the distinct sound of antlers scraping. Nothing emerged though and wind is still good.

Comment

Got out of the blind... dropped of my chair... grabbed a snack... and now going to go still hunt some.

Comment

They're moving good this morning in Cherokee county. Seen 4 so far, which doubles the amount I've seen all season. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

So... I am making a big loop around an area that typically has alot of good still hunting action. I get to the top of the loop and I have seen nada. All of a sudden, I need to go. So I make my way back towards camp with the wind at my back. Walk by a feeder whos corn hadn't been touched. Walk further and as I round a bend... 2 deer are chasing right towards me. The chaser sees me and freezes as I slide to the side and nock an arrow. The lead deee looks is on a path to cross by me on a parallel trail.... but stops short and turns and walks back. No stomping, no snort, nothing... but abother close encounter.

Comment

I am back in the tripod again from last night. The handcorn and feeder corn were gone so threw more and did a test throw. Freshened up the wick and I will wait it out here for a while.

Comment

Not sure how long I will be able to sit up here though... a nap is definitely in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Not sure how long I will be able to sit up here though... a nap is definitely in my future.

Install a seatbelt! Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tapped out... need water and a nap.

Comment

Time for a nap.

But first, some practice at 30 yds.

Comment

Back out in the same spot that I sat at this morning. The wind won't be right tomorrow morning and I am hoping to get a better look at that first buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X