No announcement yet.

Fess up, we all know you have done something Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Summer I was pulling into a gas station in New Mexico with one of my buddies and let's just say a good lookin female was walking across the parking lot and I got distracted and smashed into a metal pole that prevents people from driving up onto the sidewalk or in to the side of the store going 35 miles an hour. You talk about coming to a sudden stop in a hurry......I thought I had whip lash....either from that pole or whipping my head around to look at that woman in her Summer time attire. My buddy sunk down in the seat and said "We're not going in after that are we?" I said "Of course we are. She didn't notice." He looked at me and said "We almost drove through the building....everyone noticed."

It ought to be illegal for a woman built like that to dress like that. It's a safety issue. I could have really tore something up.

Comment

my Dad and his friends took for me a round a golf when I was 5 yrs old

I drove the golf cart into the pond at Babe Zaharias golf course and sunk it

Comment

I knocked over a neighbors mailbox one time.. I told him what happened and offered to pay for it, he said nah dont worry about it. He built a new mail box and I knocked it over again the very next day

Comment

When I was a kid I did a lot of stupid stuff. Well....I still do but not as bad. I almost burnt the shed down after I lit a plastic bucket on fire and threw an aerosol can in it. Shot windows out with a bb gun...cars and houses both. Stood on the side of the highway and hit cars with snowballs when they went by....stuff like that.

When I was about 16 me and my buddies went and played paintball. On the way home we had a competition to see who could hit the most equipment and barrels they put out during road construction. While guys were still working......I don't remember who won.
          Last edited by okrattler; 12-07-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
            my Dad and his friends took for me a round a golf when I was 5 yrs old

I drove the golf cart into the pond at Babe Zaharias golf course and sunk it
            Man I could name several stupid things done at that golf course!

Comment

Just over 12 years ago my younger brother and I decided we wanted a New Years "adventure" So we loaded up our Pirogues and took off for the lake. Oh yeah, it was Jan 1 and daytime high was mid 30's with a stout North wind. By the time we really realized we had screwed up, we started for the nearest bank, tied together so one could bail water while the other paddled like crazy. We ended up walking the boats in for the last 100 yards. By the time we made the truck our pants were froze pretty solid. He, at leas,t had a wet suit on under his clothes... Not Me.

Comment

Popped the end of my pinky off with a rope pulling big weeds with my 4 wheeler
                Not sure why I felt the need to hold the rope since it was tied to the four wheeler.
                Rope got caught in the axle before I knew what was happening I broke 2 fingers and popped part of one off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll give one more archery related. Younger brother again. We were shooting rabbits with our bows in the cow pasture. I was carrying a few and we were a couple hundred yards from the fence. I looked across the field to see the longhorn bull coming on full speed, I turned to my brother, and he was already halfway back, and had said nothing to me. Not sure why I did not drop the rabbits, but I held tight and made for the fence. For an old bull he was a lot faster then I had considered and he "helped" me over the fence. I landed in a pile on the ground rabbits, bow and all. Brother laughing his arse off. A few years back that old brute finally died. My brother has his skull on the front porch, and every time I come over he looks at it and starts laughing again...

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    Not until after I retire.....

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                      Check the oil level in a generator that is running while wearing crocks and shorts with no shirt.. that was fun..
                      Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                      LOL! I have a perfect vision of how that went!
                      No matter how good your mental image...you should have seen it in person! Mitch looked like he had been buttered head to toe!! LMAO!

Comment

Well the guys shooting in blinds and trucks with the muzzle inside reminded me of this one. While doing some training my team leader, another guy, and myself were riding in a steel door hmmwv at night, on nvgs, I had a 249 SAW and was in the back seat. We were "ambushed" from the side of the road and I immediately threw the 249 up in the window and began to rip (blanks). We were all blinded (nvgs washed out) and temporarily deaf even with our Peltor headsets on. Team leader made me ride in the bed the rest of the night using a sling to strap me against the cab so I could rest the SAW on the hood.

Comment

Deny deny deny till the day I die!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                              When i was a kid i used jump out of my dads pick up truck while he was driving and see if i could keep running. 10 mph... easy 15 mph lil tough... 25mph... instant wipeout

Your dad is awesome!

Comment

Shot at a hog almost directly under my ladder stand. Forgot the bottom wheel on my bow was right next to the side of my knee because of the steep angle. Still got the scar, it punched a quarter size whole there.

Comment

Working...
                                X