No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bannister shows how deep his hatred of Astro's is by letting A's win. #Leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Bannister shows how deep his hatred of Astro's is by letting A's win. #Leadership.

Yes sir!

Comment

Such a ****!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Such a ****!
          Me, Bannirooster, or both?

Comment

Me, Bannirooster, or both?
            Weeellll....................no just Banny.....from what I can tell you're not a ****. And yall need to change that #Leadership to #Leadershipfrombehind.

Need those Ranger bats to put the wood to the ball tonight. God knows the Astros arent helping themselves these days and tonight are going with the Tampa bullpen pitching method.

Comment

#leadfrombehind, very reminiscent of advance to the rear. Whatever it takes. When you got no pitching, you got no chance. Rangers don't have much pitching.

...and i say that with great thanks that the Rangers did not re-sign Yu Darvish.
              Last edited by mikemorvan; 08-21-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Jurado on the hill.

In the infamous words of the first Ranger manager, Ted Williams - eff it, let's hit. Go team.

Comment

60 +/- degrees and Elvis is wearing ear flaps. Funny.

Comment

Jurado through 3 innings. 0 runs, 28 pitches, i think. Nice.

Comment

Jurado through 3 innings. 0 runs, 28 pitches, i think. Nice.
                      Come on Mike...he gave up a run after the second hitter in the first. [emoji23][emoji23]
                      1-0 Oak

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        Come on Mike...he gave up a run after the second hitter in the first. [emoji23][emoji23]
                        1-0 Oak
                        Details.

Comment

Why the he** do we even pitch to Kris Davis??? Especially with the hack Matt Moore!!

Comment

Matt has given up 2 runs and registered 1 out and just took one off the shin. Unfortunately he is still ok and not taken out of the game

Comment

So when the Rangers left town did the equipment manager forget to send the bats? Hopefully they show up via UPS before today's game.

Comment

cmon Rangers ...at least pretend to try...

Comment

Working...
                                X