X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends....you want to win?

Comment

I think last year we held Auburn to like 19 yards rushing. They are returning 4/5 of their OL starters from that team, and we have held P5 teams to 102 yards rushing on average since Elko arrived.

Shut down their run game again, and this FR QB hasn't shown enough consistency passing to beat us. Hold them to 17-20 and hope Mond shows up

Nix:
      Oregon - 13/31 (42%) with 2INT
      Tulane - 19/37 (51%)
      Kent State - 12/16 for 161

24-17 Ags or 20-17 Ags

Comment

If I recall bad play calling and MOND cost us the game at Auburn last year . Hopefully it’s not the same this year .

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
          If I recall bad play calling and MOND cost us the game at Auburn last year . Hopefully it’s not the same this year .
          Pretty sure it was his 90 mph pitch to Williams that they scooped and scored on and then he threw a late INT trying to seal the game to give them to MO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            It was Oliver that they had a comeback on . . He was instrumental in helping Auburn . . Hope that's fixed . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Depends....you want to win?

Yes although I haven’t been doing much of it[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                I think last year we held Auburn to like 19 yards rushing. They are returning 4/5 of their OL starters from that team, and we have held P5 teams to 102 yards rushing on average since Elko arrived.

Shut down their run game again, and this FR QB hasn't shown enough consistency passing to beat us. Hold them to 17-20 and hope Mond shows up

Nix:
                Oregon - 13/31 (42%) with 2INT
                Tulane - 19/37 (51%)
                Kent State - 12/16 for 161

24-17 Ags or 20-17 Ags

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  It was Oliver that they had a comeback on . . He was instrumental in helping Auburn . . Hope that's fixed . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oliver shouldn’t be on the field much with Renfro and Blades back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JUCO transfer Caleb Johnson has jumped into the portal, guess he thought he'd get immediate playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                      Sam overthrew his target 80% of the time last year when trying to hit a tight end or slot receiver breaking straight down field. It happened a few more times in the first two games of this season. Saturday, he was spot on.

***Full Disclosure***
                      I made up the 80% stat. BUT IT WAS A BUNCH.

At end of year he was in top 5 of qb forndeep.ball accuracy. That stat is not made up. Again this year he is in top 5. Despite what people think he is an accurate qb downfield.

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 4

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        At end of year he was in top 5 of qb forndeep.ball accuracy. That stat is not made up. Again this year he is in top 5. Despite what people think he is an accurate qb downfield.

Thank God for Collin and LjHs leaping and grabbing ability last year. He overthrew Duvernay and Beck plenty.

To me his is noticeably more accurate downfield this year .
                        Last edited by Smart; 09-17-2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                          What is their definition of downfield? I think it is throws traveling more than 16 yards downfield from the line of scrimmage. Sam is really accurate throwing the ball down the seam from that range to about 30 yards.

It is the truly deep go, post, and corner routes that he hasn't been successful on.

Comment

For the few bucks fans on here...

Justin Fields is the real thing...kid is fast with a rocket arm

Gonna be a great season again.....

Look out for the bucks....

Comment

The pass to Jake Smith in stride was a nice change!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                The pass to Jake Smith in stride was a nice change!

Yes it was ....

Comment

Working...
                                X