Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

African Safari Auction for Bowhunters' Hurricane/Flood Relief

This has been approved by the Mods...

Auction will close Friday, September 8, 2017 at 8:00 p.m.

Matsuri Safaris

This was a hunt that was donated to the Lone Star Bowhunters Association and the LSBA has decided to use it for hurricane/flood relief of bowhunters. Thanks to Van at Matsuri!!

7 day 2 person bowhunt in 2018 with $2,000.00 trophy fees to be divided equally between hunters, includes accommodations, food, drinks, laundry, professional hunter fees and field prep of trophies

Not included, accommodations arrival date and deoarture date ($200 pp), flights, airport pickup fee ($450.) pickup point for hunt is Polokwane Airport.

All proceeds will go directly to the TBH Harvey Relief Fund. The winning bid will be paid TBH to keep it simple for the winner and transparency.

There have been several TBHers that have hunted with Matsuri, including Bisch, Lip, TradAg02, M.E.B and Brinkley. The Kana Clan will be hunting with Matsuri in 2018.

If you have any questions, please let me know. denakana@gmail.com or 409 739-2630

Thanks!
    Dena

Thank you LSBA and Matsuri!

Having never hunted Africa, this is on my bucket list. How does the trophy fee system work and what animals are included in this hunt?

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      Thank you LSBA and Matsuri!

Having never hunted Africa, this is on my bucket list. How does the trophy fee system work and what animals are included in this hunt?

Thanks again.
      There are no animals included. There is a $1,000.00 trophy credit per hunter on any animal taken, so if you kill a Kudu which is $2,500.00, your fee will be $1,500.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
        There are no animals included. There is a $1,000.00 trophy credit per hunter on any animal taken, so if you kill a Kudu which is $2,500.00, your fee will be $1,500.00.
        Ok, I understand now. Thanks again for setting this up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          Ok, I understand now. Thanks again for setting this up!
          You bet!! Hope it can help some fellow bowhunters in this time of crisis and give a couple of bowhunters the opportunity to hunt Africa.

Comment

We just got back a few weeks ago and we had an absolute blast!! Amazing animals and a wonderful time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
              We just got back a few weeks ago and we had an absolute blast!! Amazing animals and a wonderful time as well.
              Thanks for chiming in! Hunter and you took some great animals! I sure enjoyed looking at the LDPs!

Comment

African Safari Auction for Bowhunters' Hurricane/Flood Relief

Is there a date range the hunt needs to take place or is it any time in 2018?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To all interested:

This may be the greatest time to get to bid on a great hunt to Africa. If you have ever wanted to go, this is the time. It will be one of the greatest times you will have on any hunt in your lifetime. Never will you see the number and the variety of animals you will see in Africa. No where in the world can compete with this! Do not pass up this chance! Beside, this is going to a great cause in helping other Texans and possibly other TBHER's!

If you want to know what it is like to hunt Africa, PM me or any of the other many members of TBH that have been. I do not think you will find any that would not say that Africa gets in your blood and you will want to return time and time again!

Comment

Someone please bid, I've been with Van twice and prefer to stay married. The first trip two of us killed 18 animals, the second trip 3 of us killed 28. The animals, lodging and food are great. Check his website or search old threads.

Most archery hunting occurs July through September.

Comment

If we weren't already booked for 2019 I would be all over biding on this

Comment

I guess I'll start it at $1000

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                          Is there a date range the hunt needs to take place or is it any time in 2018?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Anytime in 2018, but the summer months are the best hunting times.

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                            Someone please bid, I've been with Van twice and prefer to stay married. The first trip two of us killed 18 animals, the second trip 3 of us killed 28. The animals, lodging and food are great. Check his website or search old threads.

Most archery hunting occurs July through September.
                            Thank for chiming in Chris! We have a group of 8 that will be hunting with Van in June, 2018, for Hunter's 18th birthday and graduation present. We cannot wait!

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                            I guess I'll start it at $1000
                            Thanks for the bid, Tommy!

Comment

Reminder that bidding closes at 8:00 pm tonight!

Comment

Working...
                              X