X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty work Bobby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chew you still got one more case to resolve before you retire!!

Comment

Good one to have under your belt before you head out for sure!! Way to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Drive on!

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Proud of you, Bobby! I hate theeves!

Originally posted by flinger View Post
              Get that old a ***.. scum bag..
              Yesh! Hang that OLD 61 year, decrepit old phart before he dies of old age! 😉

Comment

nice goin'!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  job well done Elephant Whisperer

I live 30 minutes from Jeanerette, LA . Very old quiet laid back town, sugar cane farming community and home to many plantations that were spared during the Civil War

I'm guessing the crime was committed in HOU and the deceased was from SW LA ???
                  yep, one of my fraternity brothers family is from there. Not much going on even today. Glad to hear something like this is being put to bed!
                  Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Looks like he packed up and took off out of state. We've got a welcoming party waiting for him in case he heads where i think he is. Gonna raise a few to the victim tonight.
                  Ouch........this could get interesting! Hopefully he don't make a wrong move.......or maybe he should!!!

Comment

Looks like he packed up and took off out of state. We've got a welcoming party waiting for him in case he heads where i think he is. Gonna raise a few to the victim tonight.
                    He done got scart of the Chew! Hope he goes where you're thinking, I like surprises!

Comment

Bravo sir. You are a true voice for the victims.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice

Comment

If he (suspect) has any ties to Brazos Co., let me know and I'll happily hunt for him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"If you run, you'll only die tired".....bad boys, bad boys....

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                              that is an amazing story...just to be able to find the missing pieces and put them together after 41 years...well done Sir!

And, if I ever go missing, somebody call Chew!!!
                              If I ever go missing, yall please don't call Chew!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                If I ever go missing, yall please don't call Chew!
                                A blind man could follow that trail of welding rods and keystone lights!

Comment

Working...
                                X