Pro Shop ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Shop ?

Who do you use for replacing strings? I need a regular guy to ship my bow to for an annual tuneup. I’m usually in either Colorado or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan so I’m gonna pay shipping both ways.

Originally posted by jefandaward View Post
    Who do you use for replacing strings? I need a regular guy to ship my bow to for an annual tuneup. I’m usually in either Colorado or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan so I’m gonna pay shipping both ways.
    Are you looking for someone in Texas to do it? The UP has many great Pro Shops that would be able to do this for you. I'm sure Colorado does as well.

But, if you just want a Texan to do it then I can help. Just buy the strings and cables, ship everything to me, I replace them and tune the bow and send it back.

PM me for my number and we can set something up.

Comment

I use my dealer. On archery talk, there is a guy named Crackers and I believe Breathin.

Comment

Precision Archery in Bridge City, Tx

Comment

Abilene lumber. They are a lumber yard with an archery problem and do good work. I am pretty sure if you buy the strings there they will install them for free. I assume they would have no problem shipping, but you would have to make sure

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
            Are you looking for someone in Texas to do it? The UP has many great Pro Shops that would be able to do this for you. I'm sure Colorado does as well.

But, if you just want a Texan to do it then I can help. Just buy the strings and cables, ship everything to me, I replace them and tune the bow and send it back.

PM me for my number and we can set something up.
            Who do you know in the UP?

Comment

Who do you know in the UP?
              I domn't know pro shops, but I have friends up there and I know they use good shops. I can ask them who to use if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                I domn't know pro shops, but I have friends up there and I know they use good shops. I can ask them who to use if you want.
                Please do, I just got a place there and I don’t know anyone

Comment

Working...
                X