No announcement yet.

High country archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE their arrows! Anybody heard when they might be for sale again? No email response from HCA...

Comment

Originally posted by Porkulus View Post
      LOVE their arrows! Anybody heard when they might be for sale again? No email response from HCA...
      Never again for me. They may be light and stiff for all they are, but when you have one shatter, a brand new one for that, coming out of the bow, you have a tendency not to want to shoot them again. Stiff yes, brittle ABSOLUTELY!
      Luckily, I did not get hit with any part of my arrow, but that is the last one I will ever shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Never again for me. They may be light and stiff for all they are, but when you have one shatter, a brand new one for that, coming out of the bow, you have a tendency not to want to shoot them again. Stiff yes, brittle ABSOLUTELY!

Luckily, I did not get hit with any part of my arrow, but that is the last one I will ever shoot!

Yes they are too brittle.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkulus View Post
          Speed Pro arrows are not in production right now and not available. No sign of when they may be available again.

Just FYI I do not shoot speed pro arrows out of my HCA.

Comment

should be ordering the axis this week with an extra mod.....

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
              should be ordering the axis this week with an extra mod.....
              Cool, let me know how you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                  Will do!

Comment

I bought a new HCA in 2000 and took it to Canada for bear hunting. A really good bow that still shoots great.
                    I don't hunt with it anymore, but it's a good bow.

Comment

I believe Trophy Hunters in Kountze is a HCA dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                        I believe Trophy Hunters in Kountze is a HCA dealer.

He is. Or was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          He is. Or was.
                          He actually had one of the split limb speed pro's in there last time I was there. That rascal was a shooter!!

I know he has a used speed pro X10 or X12. Someone that needs an awesome bow at a great price (less than $500) that bow is awesome. I wish I would have never sold mine!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
                            He actually had one of the split limb speed pro's in there last time I was there. That rascal was a shooter!!

I know he has a used speed pro X10 or X12. Someone that needs an awesome bow at a great price (less than $500) that bow is awesome. I wish I would have never sold mine!!!!!

You ever get ahold of an Obsession or an Xpidition you'll forget all about em. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                              You ever get ahold of an Obsession or an Xpidition you'll forget all about em. [emoji12]
                              Sorry, no you won't!

I really would not know as I have not shot another bow except for a PSE that was a bear to pull and shook like a SOB so I would not know what some of the new bows shoot like. My 09 Speed Pro shoots better than i can and gets speeds as good as most now so why switch and spend a ton of money!
                              Last edited by Mudslinger; 12-16-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Sorry, no you won't!

I really would not know as I have not shot another bow except for a PSE that was a bear to pull and shook like a SOB so I would not know what some of the new bows shoot like. My 09 Speed Pro shoots better than i can and gets speeds as good as most now so why switch and spend a ton of money!

Because of the draw cycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X