Wear Levis ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wear Levis ?

I've known this for years, and thus have been a Wrangler guy for years, but they have finally came out of the closet. I'm not advocating a boycott, let your conscience be your guide.......
    Attached Files

Not since high school when they were cool

Comment

I am an old navy guy and a wrangler guy. Progressives have the silver spoon mentality and believe they are better than us mere bottom dwellers they call consumers.

Comment

Toyota sponsors the NFL = Supports flag kneelers = Supports Kaperdick = Hates cops

Comment

I have a couple pair that I wear on occasion.

Comment

Only Cinch and Wranglers for me. Another sissy company comes out of the woodwork.

Comment

No but I'm not suprised. I've pretty much decided if there was ever a time when I decided to stop buying products because the company is ran by a bunch of anti-American,anti-gun or push transgender or dudes kissing other dudes on the mouth to be excepted I probably wouldn't buy very many things. I'd drink tap water and stay home and play with myself for fear of using something some dumbass put on the market for people to buy. The world is full of them and I except it. Well I don't except it I pretty much just ignore it and live my life. I tolerate it.

Comment

I haven't bought any of their products for over 30 years because of their politics. Anti American companies don't need my financial support. I'll do without a lot of of their products before I do without my freedom.

Comment

Free advertising for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Toyota sponsors the NFL = Supports flag kneelers = Supports Kaperdick = Hates cops
                    Like a moth to flame. I will just leave this here.

Oh I am wearing a pair of Levi’s and love some bud light. Don’t sweat the petty things. It’s a pair of britches.

And add this.
                    Last edited by myway; 09-07-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      Like a moth to flame. I will just leave this here.

Oh I am wearing a pair of Levi’s and love some bud light. Don’t sweat the petty things. It’s a pair of britches.

And add this.
                      https://www.nflpa.com/players/partners-sponsors
                      I get your point, but it's a pair I can do without. I do drive a Ford though, but since it's the ONLY TRUCK made, I'm sorta hamstrung there........

Comment

For people who do more than sit and walk in a pair of jeans, Levi jeans do not hold up. Pitiful quality or the lack there of. They are a brand name of clothes that long ago may have been durable. Not anymore. There was a particular year that they started making jeans thinner. Some may not have noticed.

If the rugged men who worked in mining operations and originally wore what were then known as durable jeans could only see the sissification of what has become Levi Strauss.
                        Last edited by Worksalot; 09-07-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                          Free advertising for them.
                          This. They know more about there customers than anyone.

Comment

I like Landsend.

Comment

It's the only kind I can wear because the crotch is a lot bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X