This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Have you ever read the past CFB threads? Sips are rough as are we when there is a loss...the resident sips beat their chests all off season and the the scrubs come in when they get beat and the big4 posters go mia[emoji12]

Your not a big4 sip poster![emoji23]
    Been around long enough to hear #WRTS chanted for the past several years

It's comical you aggys call Horns being optimistic about the upcoming season beating their chest. I haven't seen one person claim #WRTS it anything even close to that unlike you aggys. But hey just keep spinning it however you like.

Comment

I can't imagine why this thread got shut down

Comment

God almighty have we beat this dead horse enough yet????

We get it, everybody is butthurt from people pumping up their team or putting down others. Move on. Let’s discuss next weeks games, or better yet, Miami/LSU.

Comment

Horns will have problems recruiting soon. They have had good classes on paper that have laid flat. They played tight and it showed. They will be lucky to split 2-2 to start

Comment

Less than an hour until kickoff of an actual football game, as opposed to an internet squabble. Focus, y'all. Geaux Tigers!

Comment

BT28 and BoB, I have an hopefully never will chest pound when the Aggie's win and the Horns loose. I am a class of 75 Aggies and have my fair share of loosing WITHOUT bragging until the season is over. Who knows how this season will turn out or for that matter, the following years.

Please do not lump me into the Aggies or T Sips that beat there chest everytime one looses and the other wins. I actually like to see Texas win, especially after we left the conference and moved to the SEC. The only team I hope looses everytime they take the field is Texas Tech and that is because I was treated like CRAP by Tech people when I first moved up herein 1975. They treated me and my wife like the plague because I was an Aggie in Tech country. Never forgotten how I was treated, cursed at and basically told to leave this town. And NO I am not saying anything that is not the truth. Sorry if this offends the Tech people on here, but it is what it is! Look at how the Tech students in the stands act now, not a lot of difference as it was back in the day.
              Sorry for the RANT, but I do not like being lumped with others in certain instances.

Comment

Good luck tonight LSU!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  BT28 and BoB, I have an hopefully never will chest pound when the Aggie's win and the Horns loose. I am a class of 75 Aggies and have my fair share of loosing WITHOUT bragging until the season is over. Who knows how this season will turn out or for that matter, the following years.

Please do not lump me into the Aggies or T Sips that beat there chest everytime one looses and the other wins. I actually like to see Texas win, especially after we left the conference and moved to the SEC. The only team I hope looses everytime they take the field is Texas Tech and that is because I was treated like CRAP by Tech people when I first moved up herein 1975. They treated me and my wife like the plague because I was an Aggie in Tech country. Never forgotten how I was treated, cursed at and basically told to leave this town. And NO I am not saying anything that is not the truth. Sorry if this offends the Tech people on here, but it is what it is! Look at how the Tech students in the stands act now, not a lot of difference as it was back in the day.
                  Sorry for the RANT, but I do not like being lumped with others in certain instances.
                  No sir not at all and I have respect for people like yourself apologies if you felt lumped into it. I know all aggies aren't like some on here. I certainly know it goes both ways and I have always done my best to keep my mouth shut. Not that it always works . Good luck this season and I won't post anymore on the subject. Hopefully the Horns can turn it around and have a decent season if not fire Hermans ***

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    Good luck tonight LSU!!
                    It should be a good game!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

This targeting crap is getting ridiculous.

Comment

First Blood! Geaux!

Sidenote: That old, gray-haired Offensive Coordinator for LSU, Steve Ensminger, was the quarterback when I was in school....

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          Football is getting ridiculous.
                          fify ... the rules are preparing defensive players to be soft

Comment

Grilled game snacks: bacon-wrapped jalapenos with cheese. Yum.
                            Geaux!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU does not have enough timeouts for this game

Comment

Should be a 2-second review; obviously incomplete pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X