Russia - anyone else tired of hearing it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
    Now mueller has subpoenaed Deutche Bank to see if Trump has any Russia connections. Well would imagine he possibly does! He has property and businesses all over the world. As if it wasn't before....this is officially nothing more than a witch hunt. Everyone should watch Hannity every night to see some real FACTS...not assumptions. It's scary to see him and his guests link most of those involved to Hillary and/or the democrats. It's a travesty really.

We are discussing people with whom facts absolutely do not matter. My wife has a friend whom I would consider is middle-of-the-road in the way she lives her life but politically speaking, she is a rabid pit bull against Conservatism and Republicans. Per a debate she and I had, her view is, "Republicans and especially, Conservatives deserve whatever happens to them whether it is true or not. I don't care if a Conservative is stricken with penis cancer, as long as he cannot vote, I'm okay with it". I asked her if she realized she was describing my wife (her friend) and I. With a straight face, she told me, "Well, learn how to vote and bad s**t won't happen to you". She could give no logic for her vicious attitude. All she could utter is, "I will always make Republicans pay no matter what".

This is whom we are dealing with. As distasteful as some of you may find it, WE have to change the dynamic of our approach. Facts, handshakes and well wishes don't defeat people like that. The only thing they understand is a bare knuckle brawl and bloody boot heels. Anyone who would wish a terminal illness upon your family and mean it lives in a different state of mind than the rest of us. We must be willing and able to utilize harsh tactics or our values WILL lose mightily in future elections. We cannot continue to permit these people to frame the debate. Never accept an unacceptable premise. Of course, we can cloak ourselves in the truth which makes the verbal assault on them so very effective. The good thing about us is, we can always return to our independent lives once that fight is won. They cannot.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
      We are discussing people with whom facts absolutely do not matter. My wife has a friend whom I would consider is middle-of-the-road in the way she lives her life but politically speaking, she is a rabid pit bull against Conservatism and Republicans. Per a debate she and I had, her view is, "Republicans and especially, Conservatives deserve whatever happens to them whether it is true or not. I don't care if a Conservative is stricken with penis cancer, as long as he cannot vote, I'm okay with it". I asked her if she realized she was describing my wife (her friend) and I. With a straight face, she told me, "Well, learn how to vote and bad s**t won't happen to you". She could give no logic for her vicious attitude. All she could utter is, "I will always make Republicans pay no matter what".

This is whom we are dealing with. As distasteful as some of you may find it, WE have to change the dynamic of our approach. Facts, handshakes and well wishes don't defeat people like that. The only thing they understand is a bare knuckle brawl and bloody boot heels. Anyone who would wish a terminal illness upon your family and mean it lives in a different state of mind than the rest of us. We must be willing and able to utilize harsh tactics or our values WILL lose mightily in future elections. We cannot continue to permit these people to frame the debate. Never accept an unacceptable premise. Of course, we can cloak ourselves in the truth which makes the verbal assault on them so very effective. The good thing about us is, we can always return to our independent lives once that fight is won. They cannot.

I have a few friends I grew up with that have turned into, my wife even has family like this that work in the DNC!! There is no sense of logic with the dems (and a lot of "republicans"). Its sad what this world has come to and it baffles me that it is Trump and his followers that get blamed.

Comment

Now mueller has subpoenaed Deutche Bank to see if Trump has any Russia connections. Well would imagine he possibly does! He has property and businesses all over the world. As if it wasn't before....this is officially nothing more than a witch hunt. Everyone should watch Hannity every night to see some real FACTS...not assumptions. It's scary to see him and his guests link most of those involved to Hillary and/or the democrats. It's a travesty really.
        In 50-100 years the historians will write of this which hunt and conclude this entire investigation is a remarkable disgrace. Will it matter what the truth is by then, who knows but I will say that if they somehow remove Trump they will regret the consequences I have a feeling. This gov. May very well be just as corrupt as every other two bit banana republic on earth today.

Comment

Also, I was assured by people smarter than me (they've told me so) that reaching out to foreign governments for information is treason. Is Mueller going to investigate himself now?

Comment

Flynn plead guilty to the same anti-Trump FBI agent that Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin (Clinton top staffers) also lied to.

I’m sick of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              In 50-100 years the historians will write of this which hunt and conclude this entire investigation is a remarkable disgrace. Will it matter what the truth is by then, who knows but I will say that if they somehow remove Trump they will regret the consequences I have a feeling. This gov. May very well be just as corrupt as every other two bit banana republic on earth today.

Again, truth only matters to us. We're battling people who believe, the "seriousness of the charge" is enough.

Comment

#chicagopolitics

Comment

Again, truth only matters to us. We're battling people who believe, the "seriousness of the charge" is enough.

Except of course, when the charges are lobbed at Hillary or any other dem.

Comment

Comment

and of course the witch hunt is being "formalized" and given "credence" by their water carrying "news" media.... see ABCs Brian Ross.

They know all that is necessary is to say it on the air, during the "news" then it becomes truth.

Comment

This whole ordeal gives new meaning to fluster cuck

Comment

Now seems that the reports of the subpoena to the Deutche Bank has been verified as false. In other words.....MORE FAKE NEWS!

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Except of course, when the charges are lobbed at Hillary or any other dem.

As long as RUSSIA was a trump problem, the Dems were pushing it as if it was the holy grail to get trump out. Now, with the info that the Dems PAID Russians to create the fake dossier on trump, then Got the media to promote it, they want to focus on "issues". Hypocrites.

Comment

A top prosecutor who is now a deputy for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe praised outgoing acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she was fired in January by President Trump for refusing to defend his controversial travel ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                                As long as RUSSIA was a trump problem, the Dems were pushing it as if it was the holy grail to get trump out. Now, with the info that the Dems PAID Russians to create the fake dossier on trump, then Got the media to promote it, they want to focus on "issues". Hypocrites.
                                Speaking of the fake dossier... why doesn't the rule : "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree" apply in this case (Flynn in particular)?

Considering the FISA warrants were issued based ON that debunked dossier, any evidence discovered would then ITSELF be tainted.

Fruit of the poisonous tree is a legal metaphor in the United States used to describe evidence that is obtained illegally.[1] The logic of the terminology is that if the source (the "tree") of the evidence or evidence itself is tainted, then anything gained (the "fruit") from it is tainted as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X