No announcement yet.

Babies and how they turn you soft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep any teeters they don’t like too. My daughter didn’t care for a couple a few months ago but now she likes them because she can hold them better. Thankfully hasn’t been too bad for us but definitely fussier at times. Mom says docs don’t agree with Oragel now so I gave up on that one. I take whiskey though, hate seeing her upset even a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We used the baby oragel for a while because our son would not use a teething ring. Heck, he quit the pacifier at 5 months so he never really chewed on stuff. He just drooled alot though, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just fyi the teething tablets have been recalled a few times for causing problems with babies. One of the active ingredients is belladonna and apparently they don't have a very consistent dosing of it which has caused seizures.

Edit: I looked it up to see if I could find you a link and apparently the ones I was referring to have been discontinued
        Last edited by be12hunt; 10-12-2017, 05:19 AM.

Comment

amber teething necklaces

Comment

X2 for the pacifiers with the mesh compartment you can put frozen fruit/popsicle in as well as the amber necklaces, just make sure the necklace has the safety break away latch so it can't choke them and don't leave them on at night

Comment

Guys thanks for all the tips! I bought one of everything at the store. I don't know what worked but I think we are on the downward slope. Is it like this for every tooth? How many dang teeth so you have? 28 isn't it?

Comment

We tried teething rings and the like, ours didn't like them. He liked chewing on a cold damp wash cloth the best.

Comment

My 2 year old loves her "ice" it's one of those teething rings things that is frozen. She gets a mosquito bite-ice. Bumps her head-ice... So save them they are multi purpose...

On that note, get in a routine where daddy puts them to bed. I get home late every day in the fall and now we are running into a problem when my wife has to feed the 2wk old and it's time for the 2 year old to go to bed. She acts just like her daddy from what I'm told. She screamed bloody murder last night for 20 minutes because daddies hugs aren't like mommies.

Comment

Yeah I am definitely guilty of not putting him to bed enough. Need to Work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      We used the baby orajel and it worked well. Also had some pacifiers that were mesh you could put cold fruit in. My son liked those.
                      Yep, did both of these

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                        Yeah I am definitely guilty of not putting him to bed enough. Need to Work on that.
                        See before the new one got here, I could put her to bed and she would just want me to scratch her back.... But now it's momma or screammmmmmmmmmmm

Last night I was at my breaking point and just closed her door. Shoot you would have thought she got bit a dog. Momma walked in here and she said "daddy mean, I want a momma hug" and went right to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                          Guys thanks for all the tips! I bought one of everything at the store. I don't know what worked but I think we are on the downward slope. Is it like this for every tooth? How many dang teeth so you have? 28 isn't it?
                          Next time you are at the doctor, also ask if/what dose they recommend of Motrin etc. for your specific child. We were able to add a little Motrin or Tylenol to a bottle of milk which would help with the tooth pain. This was especially helpful at night when the little one was in pain and wouldn't go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                            amber teething necklaces
                            Psuedo science

Comment

I have a 8m old little boy. He has his bottom two. It didn't seem that rough on him when they came in. Wet wash cloths seemed to handle it for him. I hope the rest of his are that easy on him.

Comment

Handing kiddo to mamma and heading to the lease stopped the crying for me...

Comment

Working...
                                X