how spoiled is your dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
    Nothing in my house moves without my Weimaraner knowing about it. My roommate can't fart down the hall without him waking up and barking. Best watch dog I've ever had. Woke us up one time when someone was trying to break into my truck. Ran outside with him and they hauled ***. He chased them halfway down the block till I called him back because it was dark and I couldn't see. Just because a dog is an inside dog, doesn't mean they aren't a good guard dog brotha.
    No one would have gotten anywhere near my truck or on the property.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10986638_10205094295369323_4325461110100002634_n.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	24388955

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	24388956

Comment

Yep she is but it's alright. Good friends are had to find

Comment

Originally posted by Texas89 View Post

Yep she is but it's alright. Good friends are had to find
        Good Looking Jip Chris!

Comment

I love threads like this. Some of the pics Crack me up. It also puts me a little more at ease that I don't spoil my boys too much....at least compared to some of y'all.

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	24388958

Riding shotgun with me.

Comment

[ATTACH]724441[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Corn Sack View Post
                My chocolate is spoiled plain rotten, stays with me 24/7 even at work. Sleeps in the bed at night and lounges on the couch. The back seat in my crew cab folds up out of the floor and a large rectangular ortho pet bed takes its place and he has the whole back seat to himself. I know it's crazy overboard, but me and this dog have a bond like no other. I got him when I was fresh out of the mil and didn't want to be around people for any reason. I honestly feel like he saved me. Then at only 18 months old we came home to a guy halfway through a window of my house Ranger hit him like a bull and locked on to that crackheads man parts. He's sat in the ground blind with me with deer feeding within 15 yards and just stared at them as intently as I do. He's trailed two deer and one hog without a lick of training. He is definitely a once in a lifetime dog and in my book he's earned every ounce of his spoiling.
                It's amazing how we foolishly think we save dogs .I seriously believe they save us , like Corn Sack said the dog saved him from a dark period in His life .
                My mom was 90 y old when she saw the photo of this male Boxer , on an adoption sight, she told the wife and I "Don't come home without him" long story short he was her dog first night home without prompting he climbed in bed with her. mom loved that dog .till she passed last year they were buds he would lay at her feet keeping them warm , mom had suffered a stroke years ago and he sensed she needed his help

Comment

My Lab Belle know has the good life. She stays out side in her covered kennel under the patio while I am at work. Any other time she is by my side either in the truck or inside. She sleeps at the foot of my bed at night. But she earns it all every hunting season.
                  She is a bit spoiled.

Comment

Be careful in the Texas heat. Many say the worst thing you can do is bring a dog in and out.

Comment

Comment

Your dogs are more spoiled than my kids!

My dogs aren't allowed in the house but they are never kenneled or tied. They have the run of the property, sleep on the porch eat out of gravity feeder and drink from the pool. Even when I leave town they run free. That's the life I would want if I were a dog!

Comment

Wife sent me this and said the baby was chilled !

Comment

My dog is "free" range. She lives in the house. Enjoys the AC. Gets all her meals and treats. Gets walked every morning. Unless it`s raining. Sleeps were ever she wants. Always has fresh water. Gets as much love-in as my wife ....some times more.
                            Always rides in the front seat of my truck. Rather I should say, she and my wife ride in the front seat. Tight but doable.
                            When watching TV she stays/sleeps right next to my recliner.
                            Spoil her? Hell yes! Every chance I get.

She had a rough start to life, Was a shelter rescue. Never had a chance to grow up like a normal dog.
                            No love-n. No body petting her. Lived in a crate. She was a breeder dog. Just making babies. By the way she is a Border Collie.

Now she`s got a guy who can`t do enough good things for her. Spoil her...................... You got that right!
                            Last edited by Red Wing R/C; 07-06-2015, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Wing R/C View Post
                              My dog is "free" range. She lives in the house. Enjoys the AC. Gets all her meals and treats. Gets walked every morning. Unless it`s raining. Sleeps were ever she wants. Always has fresh water. Gets as much love-in as my wife ....some times more.

Always rides in the front seat of my truck. Rather I should say, she and my wife ride in the front seat. Tight but doable.

When watching TV she stays/sleeps right next to my recliner.

Spoil her? Hell yes! Every chance I get.

She had a rough start to life, Was a shelter rescue. Never had a chance to grow up like a normal dog.

No love-n. No body petting her. Lived in a crate. She was a breeder dog. Just making babies. By the way she is a Border Collie.

Now she`s got a guy who can`t do enough good things for her. Spoil her...................... You got that right!

Atta boy. For the amount of love a dog offers, I can't see how people can NOT spoil their dogs

Comment

Rascal...

He said that he just wasn't sure this queen size bed was going to work. He was more than willing to test it, but really feels a king size bed would suit him better.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X