Annual Christmas help Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaClH2O_therapy View Post
    Three years ago my wife and I were going through a difficult time financially.
    I posted a list of items for sale to pay some past due bills here. The response was overwhelming, and Thanks to the awesome people on Texas Bow Hunter we were blessed with gifts for our boys, money, gift cards, people bought my sale items listed, we were invited to dinner, we received prayers and words of encouragement, advice, job opportunities. By this kindness and generosity we were able to catch up on those bills and also provide Christmas gifts for our sons Logan and Landon.

Now three years later we are doing much better. I am at a job that will be a long term career position and I am able to adequately provide for my family and when I am through the progressions of this job we will not only just get by but we will prosper.

Looking now at what We have, I realize I am in a position to help someone else.

Please send me a PM with mailing instructions so I can help out.

Merry Christmas!
    That's awesome!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Three years ago my wife and I were going through a difficult time financially.
      I posted a list of items for sale to pay some past due bills here. The response was overwhelming, and Thanks to the awesome people on Texas Bow Hunter we were blessed with gifts for our boys, money, gift cards, people bought my sale items listed, we were invited to dinner, we received prayers and words of encouragement, advice, job opportunities. By this kindness and generosity we were able to catch up on those bills and also provide Christmas gifts for our sons Logan and Landon.

Now three years later we are doing much better. I am at a job that will be a long term career position and I am able to adequately provide for my family and when I am through the progressions of this job we will not only just get by but we will prosper.

Looking now at what We have, I realize I am in a position to help someone else.

Please send me a PM with mailing instructions so I can help out.

Merry Christmas!
      Love it!! This is what it's all about.

Comment

Please put me down as a helper. Thank you for doing this and hope your get to feeling better very soon.

Comment

Good morning folks! I just sent out a couple more PMs. Time is getting tight! We are really making a difference. Thank you all!

Comment

Gift cards sent out today!

Comment

Gift cards sent out today!

x2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sir,

Could you please thank those on my families behalf for their gifts. Some did not enclose a mailing return address for us to thank.

Thank you for organizing this !

That is just one of the messages I have received from a grateful family!

Thank you all who have helped out!

Comment

Originally posted by Txjourneyman View Post
                  Sir,

Could you please thank those on my families behalf for their gifts. Some did not enclose a mailing return address for us to thank.

Thank you for organizing this !

That is just one of the messages I have received from a grateful family!

Thank you all who have helped out!
                  Awesome!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X