X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers continue every day and night.
    >E

Comment

Wow just saw this and prayers are headed to the BIG MAN for Macie. I have a 7 year old Macy at home.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Still in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

still praying for Macie

Comment

I am praying for your whole family! May the Lord sustain you in this tough time.

Lord please bless Macie, surround her with your protection and heal her body. Restore her to full health, in Jesus name I pray.

Amen!

Comment

305 posts and 5402 people have peeked in on this thread....the equivalent of stopping by Macie's room to see how she is doing! If everyone else is like me we peek in hoping for some news on Macie's progress. Brian, just want you to know that we all are still here for you, your family and Macie and are still praying for her constantly!!

Comment

prayers headed up and hoping for some good news

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Brian, I'm down in the medical center. Let me know if you're up for a visit or if we can do something for y'all. I should be out by 11:00 or so

This why I love the GS. Chew is getting ready to come find you in case you need an errand run.

Even though Macie is not concious keep talking to her and encourage her to open those eyes. It can work.

Comment

My family keeps your little girl and your family in our prayers, we know the Lord is watching over your little angel.

Comment

I haven't posted in awhile and I apologize. There really hasn't been much change with Macie. She is still with us and that is the important thing. She is SLOWLY going down on her oxygen pressure. So that is good news. We have been here with her 24/7 since she got here and I read everyone of your prayers to her. Thanks again for all the prayers and support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still with you Brian. Every little bit of good news helps. Remember its God's time not ours.

Comment

I really hope she starts to improve faster, God bless her. Sending prayers for tonight.

Comment

Continuing prayers...

Comment

Working...
                                X