No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid just killed one in the yard chasing. If anyone has a cell Ill send pics. Im don't know how o post pics from cell phone. It was killed behind Russell Park

Comment

I have not put hands on it but looks to push at least 20's. Never seen this deer before today

Comment

Sending pm with number to post for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm gonna try and make it in morning. ..maybe all the fireworks at night will keep them bedded down and they'll be moving in morning

Comment

Posting for glen...

Comment

Awesome

Comment

That is crazy!! You totally just ****** in my corn flakes with that shot!! Lol. Big congrats!! I hunt right there to on that off of that road was the shot with a rifle or bow I heard quite a bit of shots this evening

Comment

I think he shot it with a 22-20 and broke his neck. He was working today and I bet he saw him chasing.

Comment

I'm about a 10 minute walk from the Primitive camp site. I heard about 6 shots!! Then a couple more after that just around that time. I thought it was a little early for guys to be shooting deer, but I guess not. Ive got to be really close to y'all. That was probably my target buck!! Lol. What a great day for you guys. Dream animal fo sure

Comment

Maui- buck looks vey unique- 8 wih that one little claw on the left. Ill get beter pics in the morning

Comment

Just pulled up pics from last 4 days....different bucks....i have one more I cant fix for some reason. Getting ready to head out with wife....so this has to do....Ill be there in the morning...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Happy new year gtown peeps....out now...had a spike here at 440am...heard something crash through the woods about 10min ago.
                          My wife washed my hunting shirt so I reak of flowers and dryer sheets

Comment

Haha! She set you up. But on the positive side, you might smell like a pretty Doe.

Happy New Year y'all. Get em!!

Comment

Heading back out in a bit. Anyone else out? Should be in blind by 3:00pm

Comment

Out also. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X