Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And heat. Summer is here

Comment

Ended up with 3.41" in northern Live Oak County east of Whitsett.

Comment

May 28

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
          May 28

Same on ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today [emoji16]

Comment

Finally. Looks that is over us too.

Comment

Comment

Good stuff, got another 1" this AM. Looks like North of me in Zavala they got another 4" today up on Tortuga. Tortuga creek ran last week and all my ponds are full w more water coming down. My how things can change in a few days.

Comment

I can't help but think asking the weather on this board is faster and more accurate than local forcasters

Comment

Anybody in Duval Co or the surrounding area get any rain recently? Last time I was there it was lookin pretty dry. The quail cover could sure use some watering.

Comment

We r hurting. Hot and windy.

Comment

According to farm logs we got a shower in some areas yesterday.

Comment

1.22" around Tilden yesterday. We needed it.....bad. We need more but every little bit helps.

Comment

Rain dance needed.

Comment

Was over in northern Live Oak this morning moving some cattle to my home place here in Goliad County. Missed all the last few rain in June in that area and it really dry there. I got 2.5-3.5" here last week so I am in much better shape. Good rainfall in June here and deer totally left the protein feeders as a result. Last good rains there was in late May.

Comment

Working...
                                X